Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight Hula Hoop for slimming

Hi
    Any one knows where to buy those heavy hula hoop for slimming waist in Singapore or online? Thanks!!

i think u can find them in those shops that sells gym equipments... There's one in causeway and bugis I think! (haven't been there since ages not sure if its still there) Why not get those in watsons?

Comment

hmm i just went to bugis but nothing ... what gym shop do you recommend?

Comment

oh... sorry girl... no idea what are the names of the gym stores

Comment

hmm try parkway parade? i've seen this store next to kose facial centre selling yoga balls. Perhaps they might have the hula hoops you want... i'm not sure though

Comment

I am also looking for these weight hula hood or those filled with water. Heard that Watsons have it. Can go and check it out. My mum told me that she once saw these at Metro. Can also considered going there.

Comment

thanks for your reply.

I have the water hula hoop but frankly speaking it doesn't do much. My sister's friend bought me the weighted hula hoop from taiwan and i think it's good .. Now that i broke it ( been 4 years since i use) and my sister's friend lost the contact to buy.. I went to ebay but sad to say they don't deliver to Singapore..

Comment

I think you can find the taiwan hula hood from the parkway stores which sell sports equipment. One of my friends bought it from there. Is the water hula hood heavy? Where did you get it from?

Comment

You mean Parkway have?? Oh my sis friend .. got it from taiwan when she was touring there 4 years ago. The weighted one is heavy and have balls surrounded in the inner brim of the hoop. So when u swing, it will hit your waist .. It is very useful. I got slim down.. Now that my holy equipment is broken.. worried will get fat back. =[

Comment

Regular water hoop can find from Toys R Us. Haha. But if you girls looking for weighted ones.. try the sports shops or yoga equipment places. Ok same advice. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X