Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dewy
    replied
    hiya which part of bukit merah? do u have the full address, tel and pricing please?

thanks!

Leave a comment:

• durianqueen
    replied
    i went to one in bukit merah... very strong .. but too far for me.

May be i will try out this girl if my aches come back.

Thanks ya!

Leave a comment:

• Dewy
    replied
    hiya i do not know where she was trained from..but she used to work in a shop.

where do u normally go? im also afraid of going to unqualified ones. i have been to 1 at block 28 or 38 (cant rem) at tiong bahru there..where the housing estate are.

she charges $40 for an hr..only do upper back. i only been there once so i cant tell the difference.

but 1 thing about qing xia is she is friendly..but she do about 10 ' ba guan' on my back..lol

Leave a comment:

• durianqueen
    replied
    Originally posted by Dewy
    yes i had. hmm i find her strength is not good enough. perhaps its my first visit thats y she dare not to exert much force. overall an ok massage...
    great, I found someone who also like 'strong' type of massage. I have been going to a massuer, but it is just too far for me. I find tuina quite good for those aches.

Do you have any idea where she is trained? I am pretty scared of those not qualified type. You know lar, this type of massage use a lot of strength, i really scared I get worse instead of better under the worng hands.

Leave a comment:

• Dewy
    replied
    yes i had. hmm i find her strength is not good enough. perhaps its my first visit thats y she dare not to exert much force. overall an ok massage...

may go back again cause her charges are cheap but then i need 15 min walk from the mrt..which is quite a hassle for me.

Leave a comment:

• durianqueen
    replied
    Originally posted by Dewy
    hi there
    92951606 Qingxia. She is located in a block near bukit gombak mrt. recommended by wheekwheek.

do u think its better to go for massage or see a chinese sinseh and take meddy?

HI Dewy,
    Have you tried her? is she good?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• go66ess
    replied
    Hmm.. I have this problem too! And i get really worried for my bones because i don't really drink milk.
    Thing is.. i was on attachment once and asked the physiotherapist if im suffering from rheumatism and he said that in Singapore... because of the climate... about 80% of what old people think they experience from 'rheumatism' is not 'true' rheumatism.
    According to him..... muscle aches are accentuated when it's cold.. which explains why we feel our muscles aching during rainy days. That's all to it he says....

Leave a comment:

• elie
    replied
    Yeah and me on my right knee... knee cap got this weird feeling, not pain but sort of uncomfortable, and you cant sleep at night with that feeling. The weird feeling happens only in cold weathers/rainy/in airconditioned rooms. Do i have rheumatism in this case??

Anyway this 'ache' has been with me for many years..

Leave a comment:

• cheria
    replied
    does the massage help? i hate eating medi so i will opt for massage...
    medi will be better i guess cause it get rids of the wind inside..

Leave a comment:

• Dewy
    replied
    hi there
    92951606 Qingxia. She is located in a block near bukit gombak mrt. recommended by wheekwheek.

do u think its better to go for massage or see a chinese sinseh and take meddy?

Leave a comment:

• cheria
    replied
    where's the lady that kua sha..sounds reasonable..can pm the add and tel and her name...

think i have rheumatism..my arm aches when its raining..it's the bone that is aching right, kind of like a 'sour' feeling..

alternatively u can see a tcm and maybe they will prescribe u medication..

Leave a comment:

• Dewy
    replied
    hi there
    anyone any advice?

Leave a comment:

• Dewy
    started a topic Rheumatism

Rheumatism

hi all
    i need urgent help now. i have got rheumatism due to the cold weather lately. should i see a tui na or sinseh? whats the difference?

i have 2 options. 1 is go for home traditional chinese massage as recommend by a cotter, the lady will kua sha or massage for 1 hour and do the suction thingy to suck out the air. all inclusive $30.

another option is go to the man..he will do the suction thing also but he also will give meddy..problem is no 1 hr massage..probably 15 min rub a bit of oil..and he cant lift my up blouse also...how to do the lower back? he is very reknown in clementi..think total cost about $26..

any other remedies? im aching now..
Working...
X