Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody on Paxil/Seroxat?

Hi there,
    just wondering if there are anybody taking paxil also known as seroxat medications?
    Because i am taking these for my general anxiety disorder and depression. I wanna taper off but can't coz' the withdrawal symptoms are severe.

hi there

I m so glad i have met someone i can talk to about wot happened to me after using seroxat. I was on them for around 3-4 months about 3 years ago after my doctor prescribed them to me for depression. They sent me psychotic, i felt like i was goin mad so i told my doctor who advised me to keep takin them which wasnt wot i wanted to hear, so i stopped taking them. 24 hours later i was in bed with the most horrible side effects shakes sweating high heart rate and then came wot i can only describe as a fit or convulsions and unimagineable pain from my brain which felt like i was havin electric shocks to my brain. Sometimes i wld pass out unable to control the pain. This lasted for about 5 days in which times i thought i wld die. I went back to my g.p. who said to start takin them again but i told him i didnt want to they were sending me insane and i was gettin psychotic thoughts.

Comment

Anti depressants

Anti-depressants such as Paxil, Seroxat or Generic Prozac effective pills and available in Half Price Pharmacy where you can search other health care products as well.

Regards.

Comment

selye, did you stop your medication now? How did you get the medicine in the 1st place?

Comment

Working...
        X