Do you girls fall sick often?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you girls fall sick often?

I've got no idea why I'm always falling sick. Perhaps my immune system is weak. I am sick of falling sick so often. Be it common cold, cough and whatever. What should I do?

sleep and diet are important

if you actually am lacking in these 2 areas, you might be at a higher risk to get sick

Comment

exercise is just as impt.

Comment

Try taking more Vitamin C to build up yr immune system

Comment

Hmm.. Not really.. Guess you've just got to learn to take good care of yourself:
          - exercise @ least twice a week
          - drink lots of plain water & fruit juices
          - eat more greens & fruits
          - take your vitamin supplements
          - get enough sleep
          - learn to relax
          - have "me" time away from everyone else, even your SO
          - keep a positive outlook (this is crucial as your mood affects your health too!)

Good luck & take care girl!

Comment

air quality is important too.

my longtime culprit was normal cushioned-car seats. tons of mites, yucks!!! change bedlinens often too

take care of aircon units too......

Comment

If you do catch a cold or have a flu very easily, do exercise and go for long jogs.
              It helps clear the system. And mostly importantly, get enough rest and have a well balance diet. It's not good to take medications all the time (if you are). HTHs!

Comment

Yes I do. Migraines, Sinus and Rhunitis (Spelling??) are part of my daily life.

Comment

I don't get sick very easily, and just tend to get 1 cold or flu per year.

Like everyone else said, you need make sure you get at least 7 hours sleep every night and also eat at least 5 portions of fruit and veg each day! Excercise can make your body stronger too

Look after yourself, yea?

Comment

I used to fall sick every month, sore throat, flu, cough( the whole combo) basically as i was in contact with young children everyday last time. Then i had to use my voice everyday. Then after i stopped working there and rested for 3 months, I was perfectly fit for the three months. Of course the 3 months i excercise twice a week, no stress and eat really well.. Hence i conclude proper rest + excercise and diet really plays a part. Then we always eat outside food hence it might be advisable to have some supplements like vit c or antioxidants? Puffy maybe you check out the supplements thread? take care yar.

Comment

i fall sick every month n very often

take more vit c.

Comment

haha..my imune very high.
                        i hardly get sick
                        atmost once or twice a yr.

Comment

me too seldom fall sick at most once a year..me taken mc about twice only from work ever since i started work 2 years..

like what the other girls has adviced..drink lots of water a day..i try to drink about 2.5litres every weekday and take lots of fruits..i normally take around 2-3 servings of fruits everyday..

take care girl..

Comment

thanks girls... i will definately drink lots of water, fruits and exercise regularly.. im feeling better nowadays... hehe

Comment

I often fall sick ever since I joined my current company 10mths ago.
                              Wondering if it's bcos I dislike the working here. Unable to get used to the culture (japanese) & find job done in slow pace.

Comment

Working...
                              X