Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twist and Shape Machine

hey cotters

I wonder if anyone has seen the ad for Twist and Shape Machine on weekdays nights from 12am onwards. It's supplied by Kenko Marketing.

There was an ad on the last page of Sat's Life! also.

I've seen the demonstrations by fitness consultants on television and it seems swell.

Thinking of getting it to tone my tummy.

I realised that my dad bought this twist and shape machine and I have one at home!
    Used it only thrice though

Comment

Is this the same machine that Jacelyn Tay demonstrated in her lifestyle show last night on Channel U?

Comment

Are you referring to the one where its like a disc or plate where she step onto and start to use the force from her waist to twist? Haha... i thought its quite fun, and thinking of buying one. If i didnt hear wrongly, she mentioned in the show that its not very expensive. Went to AIBI website but couldnt find this product. If anyone got any info on it, especially on the price, please post here and share ya

Comment

yea..thought it looks quite simple and fun though kinda noisy..haha.. anyone knows the price and where to get it? just any fitness shops? :eh:

Comment

I think it costs $29..

Comment

This is quite fun! In my sec school days (haha which is about 10 years ago) we had many of these in the gym for us to "play" with. Very user-friendly, no skills needed, like exercising with a hoop only you don't have to worry about it dropping.

Comment

heard you can get in from ntuc as well or sportslink. some cost just 16.90. I'm looking for it as well. Will let you gals know if i find the cheaper version. hehe

Comment

I saw it at Liang Seng sports shop at Marina Square. It's quite cheap, i think around $16 or less.

Comment

Bought it for 24 from fila at novena sq. Know its slightly ex, but don't want to look around, as have asked many shops till give up

Comment

Working...
                    X