• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Gym Usage with Credit Card?

any to recommend? thanx!

Amore with UOB Ladies card

Comment

think UOB lady card also can go California Fitness, Citibank gold card can go Amrita Spa + gym if I didnt remember wrongly.=)

Comment

yup uob ladies have amore gym + spa and california fitness gym

Comment

OCBC platinum for gyms in Marriot Hotel, Merchant Court Hotel and M-Hotel. Unlimited access per month.

Comment

DBS Black Card - complimentary visits to Planet Fitness & if i'm not wrong SCB Manhattan Card too can't really remember...

Comment

the ocbc platinum one sounds good.

i don't like california fitness so don't really wanna go there. 'coz it's so crowded! :roll:

will check out the other 2 cars mentioned by Iris too.

thanx so much gals!

Comment

Ocbc platinum card. My dad has it and mum holding the supplementary card. Unlimited Gymn access is such a good deal =)

Comment

i can't access the ocbc website from my workplace 'coz it is flash i think.

anyway, what's the minimum pay to qualify for the ocbc platinum card?

wanna ask my bf to go get it . hehe..

Comment

Citibank Gold can access Amrita Gym? Can anyone advise what are the terms like?

Comment

you will need to go online to reserve your slot (not as and when you want)...under gold privilges or something. Cant really remember. =)

Comment

Ok, I go and check. Thanks.

Comment

pulpy,

I own DBS platinum card, the minimum pay to qualify is $50,000 p.a... but as for ocbc platinum card more or less i think should be the same amount too! HTH
                          Last edited by Iris; 06-07-2005, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by linggy
                            you will need to go online to reserve your slot (not as and when you want)...under gold privilges or something. Cant really remember. =)
                            which card is this?

Comment

Originally posted by Iris
                              pulpy,

I own DBS platinum card, the minimum pay to qualify is $50,000 p.a... but as for ocbc platinum card more or less i think should be the same amount too! HTH
                              ok, thanx! =) will ask my bf to go try for it then.

Comment

Working...
                              X