Where to buy herbs in Singapore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy herbs in Singapore?

I did a search for herbs on the forum and couldn't really find what I was looking for... I've recently gotten hold of a thick volume of alternative home remedies for just about any common ailment, and many remedies require herbs. Some can be found at the supermarket, but there are others I've not come across.

Can anyone recommend a place to get herbs and other natural products? Thanks!

Are you talking about chinese medicine shops? Perhaps Eu Yan Sang or other medicine shops in your neighbourhood. HTHs.

Comment

Ah, actually I was referring more to non-Chinese herbs like horsetail.

Comment

Your best bet would be to shop online, many herb growers sell online in Australia and in the US.

Comment

My first thought is Holland V since there are a lot of caucasians living/shopping there. Have you tried searching in yellow pages?

Comment

Google search

found this
            australian-based search

Comment

Brown Rice Paradise at Tanglin Mall is where I get my herbs from.

Comment

Thank you girls!

Comment

Another place to try is Plant Planet at Centrepoint. They sell a variety of home remedies and herbal stuffs.

Comment

I highly recommend Country Bee Healthfood and Natural Remedies at China Square Central. My dad often buys herbs, and I always tag along, LOL! Maggie Teo runs the shop, and she's very knowledgeable. Their shop is sometimes closed on Sundays, so you may want to call to check if they are open.

I'm not affliated to their shop in any way - the shop owner doesn't even know my name.

Comment

Eu Ren Sheng!

Money for it's quality!

Comment

china town sells some and you can try to shop online for the best.

Comment

Thank you everyone for your invaluable input!

Comment

Working...
                          X