OTO Trimax VS OSIM uZap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OTO Trimax VS OSIM uZap

Anyone tried the new slimming belt from OTO Bodycare?? I am so tempted! Promotional Price $298

??? can it be eaten? :roll:

Comment

no honey. Its a slimming belt that vibrates and is supposed to help in digestion, detoxification, slimming, etc ..

http://www.otobodycare.com/sg/englis...5FCD6EC5690046

Comment

I am tempted to buy too after listen to their interview on the radio, but I am not sure are those really the buyer / user or they are pay to say those words.

If it really works, I do not mind to buy and then use when I watch TV at home.

Comment

But why this thread end up in a makan section? :Doh:

Comment

Is this in the makan section?? I thought I posted in CozyHealth?

Comment

Precisely why I asked if it can be eaten lol
              it was posted in CozyGourmet earlier

Comment

thread has been moved to cozyhealth.

kye, you might have started this thread in the wrong section by accident (esp if surfing with multiple windows)

Comment

oops!

vixette i think you are right .. thanks for moving this to the correct section.

And, I think I am going to get the belt. Its just too tempting .. i mean, $298 as compared to the $3500 I've spent at the slimming centre ..

Comment

Anyone of you tried? How is it? I am thinking of buying but hope to get some reviews from you gals here.

Comment

Just bought today. Tried it on my tummy because thats where I need to lose most .. skin feels very itchy during and after the session.. i let it run for 20 mins and the belt felt really warm (i could say hot actually) .. i will give it more tries .. hopefully can slim down abit .. the sales guy at Plaza Singapura was so sweet letting me and my hubby try then explain all over twice

Comment

kye do keep us posted of the results okie?

I am very interested after listening to the advert on radio but i was wondering if it's too good to be true...

Maybe u can use it with some slimming cream while u are doing it so that it can work together???

Comment

Oh yes yes i will .. especially if it doesnt work, i wouldnt want anyone of you girls to waste your monies .. i will be away to HK next week .. my update will be at least 2-3 weeks later

Comment

thanks kye!
                            Cant wait to hear of ur experience!

Enjoy ur trip!!!

Comment

I am waiting for more feedback so that I can "bring the slimming center to my house" (do it at home!) - save time save money.

Day time my mummy do, night time I do. Save money!

*patient mode* :roll:

Comment

Working...
                              X