OTO Trimax VS OSIM uZap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also want to know the result .

If the result is good, i will buy one for my mum as birthday present. Wait for your good news.

Comment

So any further update on this? I read in another forum about the products review, the uncle did lost a few inches after using on his big belly, but not sure for small belly like our will be obvious anot.....

Comment

updates!

hello everyone! i tried on the belt continuously for a week and found my pants slightly looser already! I didnt measure my waistline but remembered this new pants being much tighter. But i am only using it on my waist now. Have yet to try on my arms and other body parts.

By the way, just to let you guys know that you will feel some itchiness during the treatment. The sales person said this is normal but i am still enduring .. can use this belt up to 3 times a day, each time 30mins but it have to be on different body parts each time. The timer is defaulted at 10 mins, so i rested about a min in between. tummy still feels very warm after the treatment. I was too lazy to apply slimming cream before i use the belt, else I believe the results will be even better.

Overall, I have not regretted my purchase yet. If you have extra cash, why not?? p/s: My hubby uses it as a massaging tool for his tired legs and shoulders too ..

Comment

Wow! That sounds great! I have a friend who bought that as well and mentioned about the itchiness and the heat from the machine. I wonder why the itchniess though..

Anyway, glad it's working out...i am going to go get one myself!

Comment

Hi buttercup, if i am not wrong, the itchiness is due to blood circulation or something .. you ask the sales guy when you are at the store and then tell me?

that reminds me of something .. my treatments at the slimming salon also gives me itchiness. The difference is that the salon sticks small patches all over my body and the vibration is not as strong as OTO hence not as irritating.

Comment

Originally posted by kye
              . I was too lazy to apply slimming cream before i use the belt, else I believe the results will be even better...
              Hi, I just bought this OTO slimming belt today. Was thinking if I apply the slimming cream before using cos the cream will definitely stain the belt. Or do you have any suggestion how do we prevent from staining?

I hope I will be like you... pants become looser after a week!

Comment

I think you should massage the cream into your skin first before using the machine...shouldn't just slap on and use it straight away...

But actually the cream you use shouldn't stain anything..clothes as well...don't think that is meant to happen, since it's quite common for us to massage it in and wear clothes straight after.

Let us know if it works! I am tempted to buy it as well!!

Comment

Ok, I shall give it a try...

Actually I find it's quite good, though yet to see the results but I find it helps to relieve my aching back (i used the belt on my back and shoulder).

Comment

hello dskt .. you have to be patient because everyone's experience is different. persist on, dont stop using .. and i think u can use a food wrap after you have applied the slimming cream, just like the slimming salon. Dont just wrap the area where you applied the cream for the wrap will roll itself up .. eg, if you are applying on your tummy, you have to wrap from your bust line, and end it by wrapping the end around one thigh .. breathe in & wrap it real tight. thats what debeaute did to me .. HTH

Comment

Originally posted by kye
                      hello dskt .. you have to be patient because everyone's experience is different. persist on, dont stop using .. and i think u can use a food wrap after you have applied the slimming cream, just like the slimming salon. Dont just wrap the area where you applied the cream for the wrap will roll itself up .. eg, if you are applying on your tummy, you have to wrap from your bust line, and end it by wrapping the end around one thigh .. breathe in & wrap it real tight. thats what debeaute did to me .. HTH
                      Hey, how come I didn't think of that... actually my confinement massage lady also use the food wrap to wrap me up after massaging... very uncomfortable... sigh, I guess for the sake of ai sui, I guess I must BEAR with it!

Comment

hi kye

forgotten to ask you, after how many hours then we can remove the food wrap? I vaguely remembered my confinement lady told me is after 4 hours... err... correct?

Comment

Hi dskt i would think you can remove the wrap once the massage has been done? That was what the slimming centre did.

Comment

dear all... i've bought this trimax on last sat 3/9/05. Have been using it since sat till yesterday (i didn't measure my waistline though). But yesterday when i wear a tight fitting dress my hubby and colleagues commented that my tummy looks flatter... so happy.. i've been following the sale person's instruction by using at least 30mins on a specific portion daily.. so far only try on tummy... will try on different areas and update you guys again.

Comment

Originally posted by ssgg02
                              dear all... i've bought this trimax on last sat 3/9/05. Have been using it since sat till yesterday (i didn't measure my waistline though). But yesterday when i wear a tight fitting dress my hubby and colleagues commented that my tummy looks flatter... so happy.. i've been following the sale person's instruction by using at least 30mins on a specific portion daily.. so far only try on tummy... will try on different areas and update you guys again.
                              Did you apply any cream on your tummy before you use ?

Comment

hi wanda..i never apply any cream .. too lazy.. in fact.. after i bought it.. i only use it for 3 days continously.. then is like on and off.. remember i use sometimes dont bother..
                                my friend said i look slimmer on my waist area lately.. will measure and let u know.. as previously before i use trimax my waistline is 27inches.. hope there's some improvement too..

Comment

Working...
                                X