No announcement yet.

OTO Trimax VS OSIM uZap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im also using the Slim n Trim mode n am using the highest speed. Will feel painful sometime and sometime not.

Comment

• Hi frozen, hmm.... according to the SA i called to check with about what is manual mode, he said manual does not have Slim & Trim ***...?? Slim & Trim is that the motor oscillates in 2 directions (clockwise, pause, anti-clockwise) which is not available in the manual mode where you can choose the speed level. You said you use highest speed so I'm confused.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bowie
        Hi frozen, hmm.... according to the SA i called to check with about what is manual mode, he said manual does not have Slim & Trim ***...?? Slim & Trim is that the motor oscillates in 2 directions (clockwise, pause, anti-clockwise) which is not available in the manual mode where you can choose the speed level. You said you use highest speed so I'm confused.
        Huh... *****? Im using the Trim n Slim mode, 30mins n set to the highest speed per session.

Comment

• Originally posted by pink_sea79
          Hi, do u girls experience pain in the tummy after using?? I'm using the oto 808 for 3 sessions of 10 mins... during the sessions, i will feel some pain. is it that my tummy has too much fats? All my fats are accummulated at my tummy
          i did experience pain.. similar to blue-black bruises kind of pain..
          but the subsequent sessions were fine... no more pain..

Comment

• Originally posted by frozen
            Huh... *****? Im using the Trim n Slim mode, 30mins n set to the highest speed per session.
            Meaning yours not in Slim & Trim program, because that will not allow you to have any speed settings. It is already pre-programmed. If you are using highest speed and setting your own time, that means you are using manual mode.

Comment

Agreed! I do when surfing the net and while watching tv. Only when I do my butts then I lie face down on the bed & catch a nap
              Lolz thanks Bowie, I was wondering how to use it on the butt.

I got the OTO Trimax 908 for my mother but the whole family's using. We have alot of questions though.

Anyone use it on their thighs? How exactly do we use it? on the back of the thighs or on the inner thigh? The booklet shows the back of the thigh but the salesperson told me to use it on the inner thigh. And we have to do it sitting right? Because it just seems to slide off if I try it standing.

And!! Could someone tell me the different modes of 'Slim and Trim', 'Detox' and 'Massage'? I know massage mode goes from fast to slow back to fast, but I keep confusing the other two. Not sure if my machine is spoilt or what, but on the first day we tried it, there was a constant vibration for the 'slim and trim' mode (I think), but now, even on 'slim and trim', the vibrations are the start and pause type, which I recall seems to be the detox mode. Can anyone clarify?

And we're supposed to drink a glass of water after every session no matter the mode used right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Denial
                Lolz thanks Bowie, I was wondering how to use it on the butt.
                No problem we share and learn.
                Originally posted by Denial
                I got the OTO Trimax 908 for my mother but the whole family's using. We have alot of questions though.
                I'll try to answer them though I'm quite a new user myself
                Anyone use it on their thighs?
                I do!
                How exactly do we use it? on the back of the thighs or on the inner thigh? The booklet shows the back of the thigh but the salesperson told me to use it on the inner thigh.
                Yup, my salesperson also said put on inner thighs better bcos fats there are harder to lose. But it really depends on where most of your fats are really, so i think if you wanna do back of thighs why not?
                And we have to do it sitting right? Because it just seems to slide off if I try it standing.
                There's no hard and fast rule to say that we have to do thighs sitting down. But since like you said it tend to slide down if you stand, then by all means sit down. Mine also slide down even while sitting if I don't tie tight ****.

And!! Could someone tell me the different modes of 'Slim and Trim', 'Detox' and 'Massage'? I know massage mode goes from fast to slow back to fast, but I keep confusing the other two.
                'Slim & Trim' oscillates in 2 diff directions -- clockwise & anti-clockwise -- with pause in-between. 'Detox' oscillates in only 1 direction, & 'Massage' is as you described.

Not sure if my machine is spoilt or what, but on the first day we tried it, there was a constant vibration for the 'slim and trim' mode (I think), but now, even on 'slim and trim', the vibrations are the start and pause type, which I recall seems to be the detox mode. Can anyone clarify?
                Depends on whether you're using Auto-Pgm or Manual. Detox in Auto-Pgm has a pause in-btwn vibrations but no pause in Manual. Slim & Trim is only available in Auto-Pgm (and the vibrations are start-pause type).

In my understanding, there are 2 ways to operate the auto-pgm. 1). W/o opening the screen panel, you just press the 'P' button (default timer is 10mins). Press 1x is Slim & Trim, 2x Detox, & 3x Massage. 2). Open the screen panel, press either Hi/Lo for 2 secs to 'ON' it. Then press 'P' button in the above sequence. You can see the pgm selected on screen. Press 'Timer' to choose 10, 20 or 30 mins. Close the panel and it starts. The diff betwn the above 2 methods is the abilitiy to choose longer timing.

IF you choose the speed level (pressing Hi or Lo buttons), then you'll be in Manual mode -- only constant vibrations. Plus the motor oscillates only in 1 direction just like in Detox or Massage. But you can turn the direction the other way by opening the screen (while machine in use but it'll pause when screen opens) then press 'Direction' once, close screen & motor will turn in the other direction. This direction-turning applies to both Auto & Manual. Repeat to go back to earlier direction.

And we're supposed to drink a glass of water after every session no matter the mode used right?
                Yes.
                Last edited by Bowie; 22-05-2006, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Just curious, those of you who experience pain, which program mode do you use? If manual, at what speed?

I don't feel any pain at all, using the Slim & Trim mode, 2 20min sessions a day for each area (inner thighs of both legs, outer thighs of both legs, butt, tummy).
                  mine is the previous version with no trim n slim mode only the auto/manual mode with 5 levels of intensity.... i'm only using the 3rd level n already experiencing pain....

when i sit down, i will feel my thighs that is in contact with the belt, vibrating as well... after that it will be quite numb...

Comment

• Read from Her World - June Edition, Oto is better as the tester slimmed down by 3" after using it once a day, 30 mins for 14 days. As for Osim, only 1" loss after using 3 times a day for 30 days.

Comment

• Oooh thanks for your help bowie!

Comment

• any promotion for oto trimax currently? Planning to get one after seeing the rave here.

Comment

• Yah there is... Buy OTO Trimax and Spinex free while stocks last!

Comment

• Hey, anyone know of any new promo for OSIM and OTO? Thinking of getting one. Thanks in advance

Comment

• What is the difference between Trimax 808 & 908? Besides the price of cos.

Comment

• so ladies using trimax or uzap..whats the progress now..been using trimax for a month now..cant really see the difference bt for sure,my tummy is not as bloated as before..i was advise by the SA to drink a lot of water after each session...i know the reason why they want us to drink lots of water..i pee alot after that...so share ur experience plss...

Comment

Working...
                                X