No announcement yet.

OTO Trimax VS OSIM uZap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw the OSIM uZap seling at PS recently. Wondering if they work the same way as OTO Trimax?

Comment

Originally posted by ssgg02
      dear all... i've bought this trimax on last sat 3/9/05. Have been using it since sat till yesterday (i didn't measure my waistline though). But yesterday when i wear a tight fitting dress my hubby and colleagues commented that my tummy looks flatter... so happy.. i've been following the sale person's instruction by using at least 30mins on a specific portion daily.. so far only try on tummy... will try on different areas and update you guys again.
      hi

what are the instructions like? i used it for quite sometimes but so far no result

Comment

anymore update? i was reading the papers recently and i think 2 weeks back, there's no stock as they brought them all over to HK side. Then just few days back, radio station announced that the stocks has arrived. but today, the newspaper has a big advertisement that said 'apology' and that the item is out of stock again. wow, selling like hot cakes sia.......

Comment

ej, sorry for the late reply.. instruction is must use it at least 3 times a day.. each time 10mins.. i used it for less then a month and everyone say my tummy is getting very flat.. really..

Comment

ssgg02

besides tummy, do u get to lose weight (KG)? and other areas like arms etc, did u try on them? Thanks!

Comment

my mum also has this oto trimax.. she has since used it for less than a month and my dad commented that her tummy looks flatter! she didn't use it with any slimming gel last time but just this week she started using it with gel. i think there wasn't any significant weight loss. will update again after she uses it for a longer time. i used it once and it was really itchy!

Comment

Originally posted by ssgg02
                ej, sorry for the late reply.. instruction is must use it at least 3 times a day.. each time 10mins.. i used it for less then a month and everyone say my tummy is getting very flat.. really..
                sagg02, no worries
                i hope i can get the same result too!

Comment

Vinlongo, before i buy Trimax i'm weighing at 49.5kg.. arms and thigh and waist looks very flabby.. and tummy also... ..tried exercise but the more i exercise the more i eat and i never lost weight.. after i bought Trimax.. used for few days hubby starts to comment that my tummy looks flatter.. i'm so happy and i decided to control my diet too.. eat less and snack lesser too.. (for your info im a big eater and i love snacks alot!) try eating less but more frequent as i'll tends to have gastric pain if i don't eat. Within a month i lots 6kgs.. arms and thigh toner (as i used trimax on my arms and thigh too), tummy totally flat.. and i'm confident to wear my bikini now.. really happy with the results. Just remember to use it daily!

Comment

ssgg02,
                    wa, there's a big improvements. but u weighting at 49.5kg is very thin!!! Are u above 1.6m? I am so much heavier Thanks for yr detailed explaination!

Now i'm going to find one day to go down to try it out. heard about how strong the motor is so i'm quite afraid it might be too strong for me since i've hurt my ribs before. and for OTO their leg therapy, last time is mode from 1 to 10, then they came up with 2nd edition (1yr later?!?) with mode 1 to 99. So I hope they will improve on this Trimax, on the belt and also on the setting asap. hehehe. and its so funny my mum they bought the old model leg therapy when the new model is out. they said its better because current stronger This product is also certified by the korea health authority.

Comment

actually, i have been using the OTO Trimax for close to 3 months. my relatives and friends commented on my tummy. they said its a tad flatter. i use it for 30minutes everyday and and initially, it gets itchy but after awhile, i got used to it. i use it on my fat thighs too. but the results are better on my tummy.

Comment

$298. The SA said they sold it at $328 during their launch period. Then now is like so -called discount price. Anyone won the $88 daily luckydraw from the 3 different radio stations? I think if i buy, i will choose the least popular station whose customers will not buy trimax

I think its 95.8 , 93.3 and 97.2
                        95.8 people like very **** onz. so i'm wondering if fm93.3 fans less $$$ to buy trimax or too young to buy .

Comment

I *think* I came across some credit card promotion discount for the OTO Trimax... happened to be flipping through the discount coupons and I recall seeing it. Have to do a search again though...

Comment

I am not sure if i mentioned abt this. i saw a so called promotion with DBS cashline. free one butterfly design item. not sure whats that. But i think cashline=more $$$ because its like interests payment for the $ spent on the trimax? so not keen on this. but if anyone know about the Credit card promotion, pls share!

Comment

VinLongo: Does it mean one can opt to buy the Trimax & pay for it by instalments? Thanks!

Comment

i dont think can pay by instalments because, to pay by credit cards instalments, the minimum charged have to be $500 .. the trimax is just $298 so .. IMO you will not be able to go for this option ..
                                Last edited by kye; 01-11-2005, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X