OTO Trimax VS OSIM uZap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by creepcake
    I *think* I came across some credit card promotion discount for the OTO Trimax... happened to be flipping through the discount coupons and I recall seeing it. Have to do a search again though...
    Creepcake, r u referring to this? (u need to scroll further to the bottom)
    http://www.dbs.com/sg/personal/loans...asy/index.html

Comment

Hmm, this wasn't what I saw... maybe I got mixed up. Will have to check when I get home! Mum has been dropping hints for me to get the Trimax for her birthday in December... I'm still deliberating between this and Osim's uZap.

Comment

Oh, if it is different, maybe got better deal..heehee. bf agreed to buy me one for christmas but I am also not sure whether to get oto or osim

Comment

Originally posted by creepcake
          VinLongo: Does it mean one can opt to buy the Trimax & pay for it by instalments? Thanks!
          i remember the OTO trimax can be paid by instalments (6 mths interest free). It was stated in the print ads... but better double check if they are still having this promo. I paid for mine in full.

heard from class 95 *** now tt currently they have this trade-in prog. $50 off if u bring in any slimming belt tt u bought b4...

i've been using OTO for about 3 weeks, at least 4 times a week... 1 thing to note, i think one of the reasons they advise us to use it at 10min intervals, and rest at least 5 mins before starting again, is to let the motor cool down. That's because i tried to use it continuously last night, but on different areas, started fr my thighs, to my arms, then tummy, stomach etc.. (twice each on thighs and arms, 3 times on tummy and stomach) and the motor died on me when i started on my butt...hehe... i panicked and thought i spoiled it, but after letting it cool down, i tested it again after an hr or so...phew..it's still working!

by the way, i use the belt with slimming cream, think it works better...jeans seem looser..but i've been controlling my diet too! hopefully i'll lose more inches! love it when people saw me and comment that i've lost weight!!

Comment

check out the features in both osim & oto before you buy. the Uzap is white in color .. i'm skeptical about maintaining it in top shape ..

Comment

i bought the oto trimax abt a month ago..i use it on my tummy area everyday for 30minutes and my jeans seem to be looser now!!.. I want to start using on other areas as well...how do u strap it on your arms?use it on each arm separately?

Comment

yup, i strap one each arm separately ( uh, don't think u can strap them together...) anyway it doesn't really fit that well, but i just let my arms rest on the side of my chair...

But do remember not to use the highest power! I got bruises the first time i tried on my arms, max power all the way...ouch

Comment

Thank you....hopefully i will able to slim down my arms as well! My hip bone was bruised the first time i used it too! haha...

Comment

Just got it yesterday! My hip bones are aching lolx... feeling itchy too!

Comment

http://www.dbs.com/sg/personal/loans...ion/ordereasy/

this is the dbs promotion. i searched about OTO and get this hit as a return hehehee. I'm not sure whats the hidden $$$ involved in the DBS cashline purchase.

I was walking past OTO yesterday and saw one guy having the belt on......... its very funny because can see the whole body shaking
                      Last edited by VinLongo; 02-11-2005, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Just bought the Oto Trimax from the Tampines Mall outlet at $298. Comes with a free gift too - a face massager.

Comment

I finally checked with my mum, and the 'discount' I thought I'd seen somewhere was actually a $10 discount voucher from Robinson's that she'd mentioned to me. Sorry for any confusion there!

I told mum that I'll probably get it (so we can share and use it!), and she told me to buy it from John Little, to enjoy the 5% rebate from Robinson's card.

Comment

Trimax is $298, how about Osim's Uzap?

Does Trimax and Uzap release any heat? It's vibrating only? Any vacuum suction? TIA!

I got my answer for UZAP. it has heat released.
                            Last edited by cUp; 03-11-2005, 09:32 PM.

Comment

There's a uzap thread here i supposed? should be around the same pricing.

creepcake
                              which john little outlet sells it? so confirmed using card less 5%? because i think even thought some of these type of osim/oto is located @ shopping center, the shopping center discount doesnt apply to them most of the time.

cassia
                              whats the use of the massager? so yrs the belt is the 2nd generation? i read earlier posts and there is like upcoming belts with 'holes' for circulation etc purposes?

Comment

Originally posted by cUp
                                Trimax is $298, how about Osim's Uzap?

Does Trimax and Uzap release any heat? It's vibrating only? Any vacuum suction? TIA!

I got my answer for UZAP. it has heat released.
                                Uzap is $268, and comes with some freebies usually.

Uzap has a heat button, Trimax doesn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X