Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buttercrab
    replied
    my friend is using usante version of uzap ... cheaper than osim and look similiar .. i tried a while dun quite like it ...

but i was told if i keep using it for a period of time, i will definitely see results ...

hmmm

Leave a comment:

• myst
    replied
    i watched beauty world by yi neng jing.

the model apply hot slimming gel, then cling wrap, before using uzap. i asume it is uzap, with green strips. after the session the model got visible obvius thinner.

Leave a comment:

• Retropolizee
    replied
    any sucess stories to share using uzap? thanks

Leave a comment:

• dreamzz
    replied
    i'm willing to let go my uzap at 150bucks. in very good condition. only used it for 3-4times. lazy so didnt use in the end.

Calista 91147978

Leave a comment:

• uniphy
    replied
    Bought the OTO trimax long ago.. Didn't use it anymore, cos it's really not easy to use.

Need to wear it half hour a day and when you wearing it, you can't really do anything.
    Cos it's not that confortable, and it gives me alittle backache, so I need to half lie down.
    Can't read a book or watch TV cos it's quite a hindrance (can't enjoy the show/book)
    Also, when my tummy feels funny or if I feel like got headache, I cannot use.

In the end, I gave up using. Didn't really feel any effect.

Used it for 2 weeks religiously and no effect.

Leave a comment:

• vuvie
    replied
    Hi Kye,

What's the update?

Leave a comment:

• diorprincessz
    replied
    i have a brand new oto trimax for sale at $225. anyone interested? includes brand new spinex too. pls msg me at 81680707 if u have any queries! strictly no bargaining pls as it's already very cheap! thx! =)

Leave a comment:

• marshmallow
    replied
    thought of getting oto trimax.. any bad points about it? is it better than uzap? thanx..

Leave a comment:

• tiggercheeze
    replied
    beware! those who bought the uzap mini.
    just saw the news .... over charging will cause the battery to overheat, causing it to catch fire!!!

faster go refund yours now!!

Leave a comment:

• Waterh2o
    replied
    I'm letting off my OTO Trimax, if you are interested, please visit the link below:

http://forums.cozycot.com/showthread.php?t=22570

Leave a comment:

• wenniee
    replied
    the battery seem not so last...only can last for 1hr...need to charge for 2hr

Leave a comment:

• cherie
    replied
    Hi Wennie,

Do update on your progress ok??

I have problematic arms too!!

Leave a comment:

• wenniee
    replied
    just got UZap mini at offer price $99
    finally can work well on my arms!!the normal uzap i have cant work well on arms!

Leave a comment:

• hoayl
    replied
    I am new to this forum, now with christmas around the corner OTO trimax has offer of $288 with the spindex - hand held massager. Osim uzap king $368, no free gift.
    Have not tried anyone of them.
    Anyone tried it before ? any comment which one is better ? Really want to buy one but cannot decide which one. I have not done any try anyone of it.

Want to buy one to slim down get a bit frustrated tried to go to gym, tried slimming centre but still no improvemnt.

thanks

Leave a comment:

• cherie
    replied
    I read in the paper on Sunday iirc that Oto Trimax is now having X'mas promotion.. having 10% or more if i didn't read wrongly.

Feel like getting it for myself since it's only $200+.. for post natal slimming instead of engaging a massage lady for jamu massage which will cost me $600 for 7 days.

But i'm pretty concern with my arms.. those with oto trimax, can trimax help to slim down the arms as well? Read that trimax isn't as effective as uzap when it comes to arm slimming since it has only 1 motor.

Any advice??

Many thanks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X