Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finger slimming ?

Hi,
    Anyone knows how to make fingers more slim ?

After I gave birth, I not only grow fatter around my waist, my ring finger is also bigger, I cannot wear my wedding ring any more

My ring is from Tiffany, when we bought it we have to custom make it in New York, because they cannot make alterations to the size due to the design.

Any suggestions are appreciated.
    Last edited by tamarind; 17-10-2005, 10:51 AM.

think u'll need to lose overall weight in order for your fingers to slim down too

Comment

yeah...

i also hv the same problem as u after i gave birth last time and my fingers were so fat that i stopped wearing my ring for one year... i was told by a tcm physician that its water retention... i did fingers and forearm stretches everyday and for almost 8 mths+ while also losing my overall wt...

now, my wedding ring can't fit my ring finger and i hv to wear it on my middle finger... i still do the stretches now although my fingers problem has been solved...

Forearm stretch
      Finger Stretch

hold the stretches for 3 - 4 slow breaths and repeat this sequence 2-3 times on each hand.
      for finger stretch, u must feel the stretch when u extend ur fingers fully...

Comment

Interesting..Fingers stretches

Comment

twinky,
          Thanks for the info ! Will try it out.

Comment

Working...
          X