Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiropractor - Any Recommendation?

Hiya Cotters,

I have told that my knee pain is due to a misaligned backbone and was advised to get it aligned.

Anybody has a Chiropractor to recommend? What are the rates?

TIA

i think i need to see one too... one side of my neck so stiff and pain.

Comment

Most musculoskelatal Pain have components i.e. muscular contracture of the muscles and active trigger points,spasm, stiffness, muscle weakness and muscular imbalances. All this factor may stress or pull bone and joints to be misaligned or sublaxation.

A better approach for treatment of knee pain is by combining holistic natural remedies including osteopathy, trigger point therapy, myofascial release, knee joint gliding, Acupressure, specific exercises , stretching and taking type 2 collagen such as CH Alpha or Genacol with glucosamine and High strength Omega3 Essential Fatty acid.

Comment

Blantant advertising!

Comment

Any Review on Wellness for Life Chiropractic?

Has anyone been to the Wellness for Life Chiropractic (Bishan)? I am suppose to go down for the report and possibly an adjustment next week... But I can't find any reviews through Googling... Any reviews?
          Cos it's the spine we are talking about... and actually I have no idea how dependable are the doctors... Was asked to go...

Comment

letmetink, I hope you have gone ahead to see your Chiropractic. Just saw this message. My classmate went for it and now is raving about how good it is. After 2 adjustments, she is feeling much better now.

Comment

has anyone seen any chiropractor for bad posture?? i have this bad habit of slouching...i need to get it treated desperately..pls help..thanks =)

Comment

actually i asked my orthopedic surgeon about chiropractor and he said all this are unproven and not recognized medically but then again i have friends who say it works. hmmm

Comment

coming in to see if someone can help!!!!???

i am staying in the east and i am desperately looking for a Chiropractor......... iheard theres some in tampines?? and i need to know at what sort of fee i am going to pay and also hoping to get a good doctor, anyone can help me?

Comment

I go to LifeSystems Chiropractic at Alexandra Road for back pain treatment. Mr friend recommended me this place ***...U see I have a mild scoliosis. I wasn't quite sure initially....But after a few sessions, my back pain is much lesser now. Thank goodness... So far so good. I would recommend anyone who has back pain and give it a try. My chiropractor is a nice guy too! His charges are also very reasonable.

www.lifesystemschiropractic.com

Comment

I went for Chiropractic First at UOB. I think the pricing is better. Usually they charges quite a lot.
                      p/s:Try not to wear a short shirt that day

Comment

I went to this Alpha Chiropractic clinic at beach road keypoint building. Initially i refused to go to a doctor as i thought the pain will just go away after afew days. But day after day it just got stiffer and i have problem sleeping at night. After two to four sessions i finally got better and the pain is not as bad as when i first had it. Doctors just have that magic hands, i can't imagine how suffering i have been through. No appetite to eat, no mood to do anything, can't sleep well at night, that was really torturing.

Comment

Hi guys,

For those who have visited a chiropractor, would you mind sharing the pricing?

Comment

Mine was around $80 plus for the first visit. He gave me a very good consultation, was very patient and well spoken. Most importantly he was so gentle as he can see that i'm quite nervous.

Comment

Hi Banyanresort, did u see Dr Gerry or Dr Mark? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X