Significantly uneven breasts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Significantly uneven breasts

Im 20 years this yr, but my right breast is 1 cup larger then my left one.
    It is such that i have to sew on paddings on only one side of the bra cup.

Anybody experience the same?
    Is there a name for this condition?
    What treatment should I be seeking?

have u seen a doctor about your condition?

Comment

From what I understand, most girls do have slightly different sized breasts but in most it's not really that noticable and it's perfectly normal. Unfortunately I don't think there's any effective treatment other than plastic surgery to change your breast size.

Comment

yep, no worries spider! its perfectly fine.

read it from some magazine some time ago that according to the docs, its natural and harmless and most women do not have even sizes for their breasts.

Comment

i agree with everyone, no one's body is perfectly in size or shape and there is slight different from every part of our body on the right and left. it's natural to have one breast bigger than the other one, but i do know someone who went for a breast implant to equal the size of her breast..

Comment

I realise one side of my body is thinner than the other side of my body. Like my face and body on the right side is thinner and slimmer. It[s not really noticeable unless you go and examine it. And i just figure out it's due to my sleeping position. I like to lie on my right side. So nowadays i try to avoid doing so.

Comment

does the sleeping position really affect your body appearance?
              my face and body is also slimmer on my right, as compared to my left.
              some areas are really obvious!

Comment

i think it does cos imagine the pressure of lying on that side of your body for so long everyday. bleah...now my face is uneven.

Originally posted by babydoll
                does the sleeping position really affect your body appearance?
                my face and body is also slimmer on my right, as compared to my left.
                some areas are really obvious!

Comment

oh man, i recently kept sleeping on my right side because i cant add pressure to my left ear as i went for a surgery not too long ago.
                  now the right side of my face is really slimmer than my left! it's super obvious esp after i apply blush to my cheeks.

Comment

i find sleeping position affects my face shape. i used to sleep only on my right side since young till about 13 and my mom told me that my right cheek is flatter and my ear is not as "open" as my left one.. since then i try to sleep on my left side more often and after a few years i think my cheek shape has balanced but not my ear luckily my ears can be camoflauge with hair..

Comment

maybe you could try massaging the smaller sized breast? heard that massaging helps to make breasts bigger... heard from my bf's sis that her bust increased by a cup due to massaging (courtesy of her bf) dunnoe whether to believe.. won't hurt to try ya?

Comment

Originally posted by aimee
                        i find sleeping position affects my face shape. i used to sleep only on my right side since young till about 13 and my mom told me that my right cheek is flatter and my ear is not as "open" as my left one.. since then i try to sleep on my left side more often and after a few years i think my cheek shape has balanced but not my ear luckily my ears can be camoflauge with hair..
                        i totally agree with you! my sis is in the same situation.. it's uneven!

Comment

Yes, mine also. But now definitely much better le.

Comment

Massaging does help. But not scientifically proven. hmmm..

Comment

Originally posted by eclipsepmint View Post
                              Massaging does help. But not scientifically proven. hmmm..
                              True but facts prove can le ***.

Not all things can be scientifically proven ba.

Comment

Working...
                              X