Buying contact lens online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying contact lens online

Has anyone bought contact lens from this website?
    http://www.vision-hub.com/index.html

I wonder if it's reliable.

I did. Paid via funds transfer and they shipped within two days, order arrived in less than a week.

Comment

*** brand of contact lenses do u girls uses? currently using biomedics. thinking of a change.

Comment

B & L

i've been a B&L user for about 10 years. Used to pay $120 for a one year supply of Softlens 38 but now i get them from JB Holiday Plaza at RM40/box (works out to be about SGD72/yr). Ask around, the prices are different from each store.

Comment

Originally posted by feine
          I did. Paid via funds transfer and they shipped within two days, order arrived in less than a week.
          Great! Going to order from them. Their lens are very cheap there's why i'm having doubts in the first place.

Berryvine: I'm using Freshlook colourblend for 2 years. It can quite drying sometimes.

Comment

If anyone's loking for cheap contact lens, I recommend getting form Bangkok.. I bought mine form Optical 88 at Bangkok, much cheaper than Singapore and Malaysia... HTH

Comment

hi lynn, which outlet in bangkok did you go to? any outlet near siam square or MBK? how much cheaper?

Comment

Originally posted by schnauzie
                hi lynn, which outlet in bangkok did you go to? any outlet near siam square or MBK? how much cheaper?
                Hi, I went to the MBK Optical 88. It was very much cheaper. Mine is astig lenses, Softlens66. If I remember correctly, it costed me like S$250 for a year's supply. In Singapore it'll cost $360 for a year's supply

I'm going BKK again next month. You need me to help you check prices?

Comment

Hi lynn,
                  Ok! Can help me check price for Soflens comfort by B&L? if cheap i can go there and buy too! I'm going end of Dec. when will you be there?

Comment

Originally posted by schnauzie
                    Hi lynn,
                    Ok! Can help me check price for Soflens comfort by B&L? if cheap i can go there and buy too! I'm going end of Dec. when will you be there?
                    I will be there 5 to 9th Dec! Ok, I'll help you check the price and you can go buy it yourself

Softlens comfort is what number? Like Softlens 66 or 38 or what? Sorry not sure, I only know my own contacts Anyway it'll definitely be much chepaer ther. I buy mine at Optical 88, but other shops have them too an dcan be slightly cheaper, but I prefer to be safter and buy from an optical chain store. You just need to go like on your first day of the trip so in case they are out of stock they can get it in for you in one or 2 day's time...

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn99
                      I will be there 5 to 9th Dec! Ok, I'll help you check the price and you can go buy it yourself

Softlens comfort is what number? Like Softlens 66 or 38 or what? Sorry not sure, I only know my own contacts Anyway it'll definitely be much chepaer ther. I buy mine at Optical 88, but other shops have them too an dcan be slightly cheaper, but I prefer to be safter and buy from an optical chain store. You just need to go like on your first day of the trip so in case they are out of stock they can get it in for you in one or 2 day's time...
                      hi lynn! ok thanks!! it's just call soflens comfort, no number one.

Comment

Went to the website Jessie mentioned and so tempted to order. My Soflens 66 is so expensive here!

Feine, did you ask for normal post or registered?

Comment

Hey geliz, I opted for normal post which is free

Comment

Ordered from the website already, now waiting for the delivery!

Lynn99, let me know again if you plan to go Bangkok next year okay? Thanks!

Comment

Hi gals!
                              I went to the webby Jessie mentioned and ordered some lenses early this afternoon. Do they contact you via email about payment etc? I've been checking my email periodically and there's no email from them so I was just wondering if my order was accepted at all??!!
                              Last edited by skunkykatz; 17-11-2005, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X