Cure for sore thoat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cure for sore thoat

Any old grandma remedy for sore thoat. I am feeling terrible now.

gaggle with salt water in the morning...

Drink starfruit juice with a pinch of salt....or honey lemon.....

Comment

Take honey mixed with warm water to soothe the sore throat

Try to take it first thing in the morning which would be good to detox as well

Comment

Coke with salt ...

Comment

Thanks gals. Clarins, coke with salt? I am thinking of beer wih salt. Haha joking. I just bought a pack of salt and intend to flash it down with water man.

Comment

Yeah, I also heard about coke + salt from a friend. Never tried it but she swears by it. Manuka honey also helps.

Comment

i think drinking pear juice with a pinch of salt helps. another remedy is taking huge doses of spirulina with lots of water. works for me anyway.

Comment

my doc told me that when i have sore throat etc i shldnt take any fruits, cold drinks. Same goes to heaty drinks like Milo. I tried taking once, pineapple before i went to see him, thinking that it will help me. No, it make my thorat itchy etc, worse than before. my doc said that taking fruits will make throat produce more phlegm, making it unbearable. and i do not take any drinks with salt, i tried before salt water etc and its horrible. make my throat worse.

The only good method that show results rather fast is taking honey. But no, you are not suppose to take it with water. and the brand of the honey or flower the bee went for the pollen is very important. When I woke up with a sore throat in the night, i took Manuku Honey, one Tablespoon, slowlyyyyyyy swallow it. then i went to zzzzzzz. the next morning when i woke up, throat is not as pain as before! this is when u do it asap. otherwise it need days.

Comment

for me, everyday a glass of honey with lime helps me with my soaring throat

hope that can help you too!!!

Comment

Try chuan bei pi pa gao. Available at supermarkets. Very nice tasting, but don't wash down with water.

Comment

definitely no citrus fruits as it'll irritate the throat.

Comment

Working...
                      X