Chlorella

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chlorella

Hi, anybody taking Chlorella out there? Any raves or rants? Am thinking of taking this in a regular basis since a friend told me that it is a good antioxidant & promotes cell regeneration & even weight loss Still kinda apprehensive though & if there's any side effects. Anybody out there taking it who can share thier experience? Also don't see it selling widely. GNC onli carry 1 kind of chlorella supp. Also heard of this brand called Sun Chlorella but no idea where to buy it from.. my mom say she saw it selling in Guardian be4 but i went & search but can't find?

i do take them everyday. sun chlorella is pretty ex but worth the price. i don't feel as tired as i've been taking them for the past 10 years. there was once i was scrimping on $$ and stop taking them and i can feel the difference. my energy level is not as good and i can't keep up all night long

Comment

:wow: Cool!! May i know how much is the Sun Chlorella? Coz I can't seem to find it at the pharmacies. TIA!

Comment

GNC sells them too, go check them out
        $61 for 500 tablets

Comment

for those already consuming chlorella pills
          we have to averagely take about 10 pills a day

do we have to take all the 10 pills at a go or spread the 10 pills out to be consumed throughout the day

Comment

peekaboo, unfortunately i got them from malaysia if you are referring to Sun Chlorella and not the Red Sun Chlorella.

Demigoddess, i usually will take 10 at one go empty stomach early in the morning. HTHs

Comment

I am also taking Red sun chorella. I bought it from the medicine hall near my house. Quite surprised that GNC carries this brand. I bought it for $60.

I don't really see any effects. Maybe I only took it for one month plus. Will continue and see.

Comment

No no, i checked the one selling at GNC & it's not Red Sun or Sun Chlorella. Think this is the first time i heard there's also a Red Sun Chlorella brand, will check that out too.

I already found the price & info for SUn Chlorella. The retail price for 1500 tablets is $168. To take 15 tabs a day. Just bought a box, will update later if any good!!

P/s: Demigoddess, i was told chlorella is to be taken optimally with food for better absorption, can take all at once (preferably morning with breakfast) or also can split into 2 times, once in the morning & once at night. It doesn't really matter actually according to the guy.. HTH

Comment

Originally posted by pobell
                  peekaboo, unfortunately i got them from malaysia if you are referring to Sun Chlorella and not the Red Sun Chlorella.

Demigoddess, i usually will take 10 at one go empty stomach early in the morning. HTHs
                  Pobell, how much did u pay for ur Sun Chlorella from Msia? Wonder if it's cheaper there.. KS!! Hehe TIA!

Comment

My pal just told me that Sun chollera is also available in a small medical hall in Chinatown

let me find out the prices and exact location for the shop

Comment

Originally posted by piggy
                      Quite surprised that GNC carries this brand. I bought it for $60.

I don't really see any effects. Maybe I only took it for one month plus. Will continue and see.
                      i dont think the brand carried at GNC is sun chollera
                      its probably another

Comment

It cost about RM320.00. Just slightly cheaper that's all. IMO, its better to get it here, you save the hassle. I'm getting it from M'sia because mom stays there

Anyway, GNC and Nature's Farm do sell Chlorella, but again i'm not too sure of their potency. cheers HTHs.

Comment

Thanks girl! I thought if big difference, then make sense to get from there but since it's about the same, no point!

Comment

i did some research on Sun Chollera. Interesting Benefits
                            i'm excited to try :wow:

Sun Chlorella is often referred to as the "Superfood" or the "Green Magician" for its amazing healing properties.

This is because Sun Chlorella contains more than 20 different vitamins and minerals.

These include beta-carotene, protein and amino acids.

Chlorella also has almost 20 times the amount of chlorophyll of alfalfa and nearly 10 times that of spirulina.

Following a diet of Sun chlorella provides the following benefits:

Detoxifies your body

Are you aware that your body is continually exposed to toxins from the air that you breathe, the processed food that you eat, the water that you drink and even in every day products that you use?

This means that over the years, your body has been subjected to harmful abuses from these forms of toxic attack.

Studies have proven that toxins trigger many of the major illnesses that we suffer from.

A diet high in chlorella helps to flush out the build-up of harmful chemicals, poisons and bacteria from your body.

Turn back the ageing clock

Do you know that as you age, both RNA and DNA, the building blocks of life, diminish as well.

As such, your body's ability to rejuvenate new cells to stay young and healthy also diminishes.

In addition, the buildup of free radicals, along with weak cell reproduction, speeds up the ageing process.

Chlorella is known to provide the richest source of RNA and DNA and nucleic acids of any food source which helps to rejuvenate your body's cell building abilities, strengthen your immune system against most common illness and reverse the ageing cycle.

You will feel younger, stronger and best of all, look younger beyond your years.

Helps you to lose weight

Helps maintain a healthy cholesterol level and blood pressure

Provides relief for chronic muscle, tendon and ligament stiffness

Provides relief to irritable bowel syndrome

Comment

hey peekaboo, i just contacted the local distributor of sun chlorella, and found out if become their member by paying 50 dollars and its a lifetime membership, it cost about 131.25 after GST.. i think i spoke to this lady called nadia if i'm not wrong. i got their contact from this website and think that being a member surely do sound quite alot of savings if you are going to eat it lifetime

http://www.sunchlorella.com/company/global.html

HTHs. :D

demigoddess, yeah its good... i've been taking it for more than 10 years. my mom always told me last time she scrimp on anything and everything but this is 1 of the thing that she will never scrimp on even if she doesn't have much $$ cause my whole family takes them and before all her children start working it could cost up to 1-2K every 3 months cause there's 6 of us eating at least 10-15 tablets everyday without failing. even if we were to forgot, she will force it down out throat hehe

Comment

Working...
                              X