Pets' Tales!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pets' Tales!

Ok - it's late here and I'm tired and my mind is wandering.

I'm a sucker for a little furry face. I've got 3 dogs (1 that's 8-1/2, 1 that's 4, and a puppy that's about a year old) that run the show around here. They think that they are little furry people. Two of them sleep with their head on a pillow, one sleeps under the covers. They are completely spoiled.

How about you? What pets do you have?
    Last edited by nicole; 13-08-2003, 01:13 PM.

I've got two cats! Chinky & Chunky!

They're siblings I found at SPCA & they were lovingly licking
    each other when I first saw them. That's was such a sight - I HAD to adopt them as soon as I saw that!

Comment

I've a cat. I found her on the street one rainy day 9 years ago. Now she is the queen of my house!

Comment

Oh! Chinky used to do the exact same thing when she was a runty kitten! She'll lick & lick my face in the wee hours of the morning! So irritating! No matter how I push her away, she'd come back to continue her licking. Sorry, Nic, other than closing your bedroom door, there's really nothing much you can do. Thank god Chinky grew out of it after she turned 1.

Comment

used to hv a cat, got him thru some family fren @ 4mths! lived with us 8yrs++ then he died coz of old age & kidney failure. it was way sad & no more pets since!

Comment

Oh man..... Reading about your furry and fluffy ones really makes my heart ache! My own dog passed away 2 year ago due to old age and kidney failure. I can't bear to get another dog.

It's so great to read about your pets! So sweet! Lovely names they've got too!

Comment

I've got a silky terrier (more like terror) who's been with me since he was 3 mths old, and now he's 8. Had another pug but he passed away earlier this year.. my terrier is so adorable but very lazy and greedy and fat these days!

Comment

Hi,

I have a Shetland sheepdog called Yuki
                Very intelligent and very naughty! She really knows how to suck up to people and make people like her.. very adorable. She's my darling...

I used have a dog phobia eversince i witnessed a stray dog bit my cousin in the old kampong days! However this darling brought me out of it and bring me so much joy... Pets are really therapeutic

Comment

Want to make a guess on my pets? My avatar says it all. I can only keep hamsters in cages at home for now. I LOVE cats, especially friendly loving cats, who always rub themselves against your legs. Persians are never that friendly.

I will love to have a pet dog someday, but for now, no one is at home during the day time to look after a dog or cat. And i think some dogs need a lot of attention and are hyper-active like beagles and jack russels. Keeping them alone at home will be cruel. Maybe someday i will have a golden retriever to lie on when i watch tv.. hahaha.. just kidding. The retriever is a loyal pal. A husky will be nice too, they look so sophisticated. The schnauzer looks wise. :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by "Dreamie"

Want to make a guess on my pets? My avatar says it all. I can only keep hamsters in cages at home for now. I LOVE cats, especially friendly loving cats, who always rub themselves against your legs. Persians are never that friendly.

I will love to have a pet dog someday, but for now, no one is at home during the day time to look after a dog or cat. And i think some dogs need a lot of attention and are hyper-active like beagles and jack russels. Keeping them alone at home will be cruel. Maybe someday i will have a golden retriever to lie on when i watch tv.. hahaha.. just kidding. The retriever is a loyal pal. A husky will be nice too, they look so sophisticated. The schnauzer looks wise. :wink:
                    Dreamie, we have the same taste in dogs! I like the retriver, schnauzer & huskies too! I think huskies look way cool! It's their eyes that mesmerise me so....

If you love friendly, loving cats then you would love my two darlings! They are like sluts I tell you! They'll go to ANYONE just to have a pet! Cat's are very easy to look after. ... in fact they pretty much look after themselves. I used to have to work longs hours & they're happy waiting at home amusing themselves & sleeping! So if you decide to have another pet ... cats are good bet!

Comment

Omigod Nic .... I am imagining little cute Cozy getting herself all wet in that pretty little pond you have .... SO CUTE!

Does she live in your office? Can I go up & visit her (& you too! hehe!) if I'm around your area? :D

Comment

On Wanda! Those are angels! Awesome! I love your second pic! That is a beauty! What's her name? They all look very healthy. Great coats!

Comment

Wanda! Pumpkin looks so huggable... I bet he smells nice! What a pretty face! He (she?) has such a lovely coloring!

Comment

A pic of the firstborn - the pink blob in the middle. THe parents are at the bottom left hand corner and the upper right hand corner.
                            Wonder how many siblings in all

Comment

My hen laid some eggs which are about 1in each, 1/3 the size of normal eggs. I took a pic because my mum's gonna cook them later.

Comment

Working...
                              X