massage lessons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• massage lessons

anyone actually took classes/courses to learn simple massage before? notthing big time or for a career, just wanna learn so that i can pamper my SO

anywhere to recommend? thanx!

I know that community centres conduct lessons in these check out People's Association Website. Have not tried them out tho.

Comment

oooo i'll love to learn thai massage for sure - i know this person who spent time in a thai hospital learning it, how cool!

Comment

I have a friend teaching infant and swedish massage (for relaxing). She conduct course at Jurong, she can teach at your home too, but u need a model to practice on. Her fees are quite reasonable. If you need her contact, PM me.

Comment

try the Shiatsu school down at river valley road. They have classes for couples too. Good way to improve your relationship with your boyfriend / hubby... ;o)

Comment

i've a friend who teaches massages too. she co-owns a salon at the adelphi with her mum. it's called crystal de france/gatineau. she is trained in paris for facials. you can contact karen at 97634667.

Comment

Originally posted by amelia
              try the Shiatsu school down at river valley road. They have classes for couples too. Good way to improve your relationship with your boyfriend / hubby... ;o)
              the shiatsu school has closed down..but there's another new massage place which offers different kinds of massage (including shiatsu).

Comment

Hi,

does any cotters know which are the places that offer basic massage lessons now?

thank you very much!

Comment

i learnt swedish body massage at cosmoprof.

Comment

Massage courses

Uhm.. Kinda wonder if there are such courses ard.. I'm interested to take up! Anyone knws whr can I find such courses???

Comment

are you referring to full body massage?

http://www.javanesemassage.com/courses.htm

Comment

Just wondering has anyone taken the courses before?

Comment

im interested too
                          anyone know how much?

Comment

Well there are lots of massage courses for hobby and passion. But for professional, you should go for an international cert. For passion, just go for in-house cert, make sure they give theory and lots of practical classes. Also choose some reputable schools. Full body massage can choose from traditional, swedish or manual lymphatice drainage or shaitsu.

Comment

how much does it cost to learn 1 lesson?

Comment

Working...
                              X