Neopets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neopets

Just came upon neopets and decided to adopt myself one. Any fans here? I have a few questions:

-If my neopet likes to read and learn, where can I buy reading materials for her?

-I have very little money, how do I earn NPs?

-I'm trying to get free stuff from the money tree, but its ALWAYS taken up just when I click it, is there a trick to it?

-Where else to get free stuff?

I used to play NeoPets too! It can be addictive for a while

-If my neopet likes to read and learn, where can I buy reading materials for her?
    can get it from the shops. there is a bookstore. or else you can buy from other neopets too.

I have very little money, how do I earn NPs?
    playing games earn you NPs.
    if poss, you can sell your stuff too.

have fun!!
    Last edited by satinchris; 09-02-2004, 01:35 PM.

Comment

i am bad been playing it for ages :roll:

i usually go to the bookstores and buy books

collect omelette, jelly and then toombola, fruit match and shire to collect free stuff (sometimes nothing at all)

i usually play destructo match to get some np and buy stocks
      i love cakes too!

Comment

my brother plays this! and i was fooling around with his account during the holidays.

actually, it doesnt necessary mean that if your pet likes to read and learn, it has to read books etc. it's merely a hobby. however, do buy your books from the book store, it's a lot cheaper than what they sell at the marketplace.

to earn nps - play games! according to my brother, it's possible to get up to 10k np/day simply by playing games. try your luck with the wheel of excitement at faerieland. also, you could try opening a shop. books have a good selling value. you could probably sell most of the books bought at the book store for about 3/4 or twice its price.

Comment

i was a neopet regular until i got frozen....some idiot reported my shop just because i had a lot of expensive items on display.
          it is highly addictive. i think neopoints are readily earn through restocking. on a good day, 2 hours would bring me 500k or more.

Comment

one question , I keep hearing about free jelly from other players, but I have no idea where to find them! Where do I get free jelly? :huh:

Comment

Re: Neopets anyone?

was a HUGE neopet player till somebody hacked my account and stole away my money :roll: a few millions with my treasure maps and all
              but i'm glad whoever did that, did it.. cause its really time consuming

restocking's the best way to earn NPs. are you on broadband? have not been playing for a long time so the system might have changed but try "camping" at the shop and press refresh all the time.. when it restocks, BUY BUY BUY! [i go crazy buying then! ] the best would be books cause they're cheap and can be sold @ high prices. medicine's a good choice too if you have the money to spare (i usually stock up for future illnesses that the wheel of fortune might give out..)

if you have money to put aside, try the stock market. it needs LOTS of patience though..

good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by mango
                one question , I keep hearing about free jelly from other players, but I have no idea where to find them! Where do I get free jelly? :huh:
                free jelly

Comment

think sometimes the stores that the neopets owners have is cheaper, restocking sometimes is not that cheap

i prefer to buy stocks, sell after 200 % rise...

i also buy cakes and stock or wait till it is extinct, then sell them
                  trading post is also fun

be sure to go to the shire cos u can get dubloon coins sometimes

turtle games are good if u have abt 5K to burn

Comment

darn, I am trying to get a job to make more NP, but everytime I got myself a job, whatever it is that I have to buy is always outta stock! No job, no NP....

Comment

I can only be a bigger player when I've more NP, now I have a pathetic 461 NP

Comment

what is ur username mango?
                        i give u some items to sell

Comment

you're so kind natnatviv!!! My username is kkeris.

Comment

send a request to be your friend, mango
                            pls accept and i will send u the items

Comment

how about games?

i like cheat

Comment

Working...
                              X