IKEA, Courts, Picket & Rail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IKEA, Courts, Picket & Rail?

Which furniture stores do u like best for its service and products range?

I like Ikea! The SAs are very approachable and helpful. They have a good range of stuff there. The only thing I dislike is the extra surcharge for delivery and I would have to assemble everything myself

Comment

I also like IKEA for its wide range and user friendly products.. yah i agree that most of the pdts u have to assemble urself..

Picket and Rail also not too bad but pretty expensive!

Comment

IKEA, but its so darn far away...

there is this shop at somerset, near winsland house, the furniture there is also lovely but they cost a bomb

Comment

My vote goes to Ikea too. Simply love their affordable and wide range of furniture.

Space in Milennia Walk too has furniture pieces except that the price tag is putting me off

Comment

Originally posted by tAbBiE
            I like Ikea! The SAs are very approachable and helpful. They have a good range of stuff there. The only thing I dislike is the extra surcharge for delivery and I would have to assemble everything myself
            My hubby loves IKEA and enjoys assembling those stuffs we bought
            My vote goes to Ikea too....for their wide range of furnitures and accesories but quality wise.....they don't get my vote

Picket & Rail is too 'country' for us :roll:

Comment

Ikea!!!

Love their cheap, brightly coloured and functional knick knacks and furniture but like what most of us already know... ..the quality is just not quite there.
              But for this price and the fact that I can always change and update the stuff once in a while, I wouldnt mind!

And to add.... I simply love their food and cafe so much so that i'll make hubby drivbe down once in a while for its local delights

Comment

Ikea too. Affordable and lots of different designs to go for.

Comment

Originally posted by poohgal
                  I simply love their food and cafe so much so that i'll make hubby drivbe down once in a while for its local delights
                  mee TOO...
                  i their chicken wings and meatballs

Comment

I love Ikea! The designs are the best you can get in that price range, and at those rock-bottom prices, I'm not complaining about quality. I do, however, avoid large pieces of furniture, eg beds, wardrobes, cos they can really be quite rickety. But their lighting, accessories, kitchen stuff etc is great.

Courts doesn't appeal to me. They have a few nice things, but I find the bulk of their stuff a bit tacky.

Picket and Rail stuff looks ok, but the style doesn't fit my home, so that's out. Besides, I'd be afraid they'd go the way of Pennsylvania House.

Comment

I hate Courts. can someone say." TacKY!"? Picket & Rail is definitely not my style at all.

My family is a huge fan of Ikea. I love assembling the stuff myself - I am actualy very good at it so hubby will usually let me do them.

I've had a bed from Ikea from about 5years ago & it suffered yearly moving .. not too bad for the price eh? Recently replaced that old bed for a new one - again, from Ikea. They had a promo delivery rate of $20 last month so we took the opportunity to get ourselves a cool looking bed & a two seater sofa for my dressing room. Ikea's prices can;t be beat & I love most of the designs. Great value for money - great home decor ideas. And stuff that are actually functional. What more can I ask for?

Also, they have a no questions asked money back policy .. something that we appreciate greatly ... you know how sometimes you buy something home & it doesn't quite meld with the rest of the decor? Just return! My mom in law will buy three different rugs home ..keep the best one & return the other two.

We also go to the cafe everytime we're there. The food is fantastic & so is the coffee ... not diluted coffee for me - Ikea's one is strong & proper & it's free since we're members. The chiken wings are the best there is! My husband eats half a dozen of them everytime we're there. That pig.

Comment

Picket & Rail

i must say tht the service for Picket & Rail really sux.

i like the woody type of furniture.. bought some stuff from them, and they didnt deliver according to the date to be delivered.
                        Made us wait.

We tried calling them, finally they fixed another delivery date, but they didnt deliver all items. They said some items were out of stock, which we were quite angry since we have already placed our orders for so long and they should have kept the stock for us, especially we have paid for it. :piss:
                        :piss:

And when the items were delivered they were not in the good condition. You must really check the items properly. We refuse to accept a few pieces and got them to take it back.

We called up their customer service which took some time to response, complaining about the non-delivery, missing items, poor quality of items. The manager even assure us that he had went to the store to ensure that there is the item that we want and will deliver to us.. guess what?? the delivery man came to replace the rejected goods and and again say those items we wanted are still out of stock. You can imagine how fuming we were, manager say stock already put aside for us, but then the delivery man say there was no stock.

this time my guy was really really angry called them up telling them we want to cancel all orders and ask them to take it back. But eventually, we manage to compromise (partly also because we were very tired and drained already) and gave them one last chance to fulfil our orders. Which they did.

------------------------------------------------

Comment

ikea's having a sale from now till 31 August 2004 for those interested!

you can check out some sale items from : www.ikea.com.sg

hope this is useful!

Comment

i love barang barang !!

Comment

Ikea! Affordable and wide range of furniture and accessories. My family just bought a sofa set and a computer table and it was on sale.

Comment

Working...
                              X