Cross Stitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Stitch

i have just stiched a few bookmarks.but they got ruined when the bookshop people tried to laminate them for me because it was too thick.now most use the new slot-in type of laminating machines. how?? its really such a waste of my hours of effort, but if i dont laminate them, they are too soft and flimsy to use

Re: Where to laminate cross- sticked bookmarks?

Hi there, I don't think I have come across laminated cross-stitch book marks. What I suggest is that you spray them with a starch spray and iron it. Then it will be "hard" enough to be used as book mark. I hope that helps

Comment

precious moment cross stitch design

Hi..
      Anyone can help me to look for precious moment cross stitch. I have no ideal which library got.. and where can get the picture free. Cos the book is quite x if i just want to have some design here and there.

Comment

hey, you can get cross stitch designs from this shop at raffles place mrt, if im not wrong. I use to go there to purchase my cross stich stuff. All you have to do is look through their collection of Precious Moments books, show them which one you want. They will zap it for you, on account that you purchase the cloth and thread from them. HTH.

Comment

precious moment cross stitch

Hi.. Oic.. okie.. any ideal how much the string cost..

Comment

IIRC $0.50 each

Comment

there's the cross stitch shop in Far East Plaza too. either 2nd or 3rd story. check the store directory for exact location.
              i used to get my patterns, threads and cloth from there when i was still into cross stitch

Comment

:wave: cooler0821: how about asking if any of your friends own any books? can borrow from them to zap! some shops sell the threads at $0.60 i think.. the shop around my house used to sell them at $0.50.. but a few months back i went to get some colors, they've already increased it to $0.60. 10cents increase may seem like a small sum.. wait till getting lots of colors at one go..

Comment

Correct.. increase 10c alot if buy more.. But I got some friend bought the string then after that don't want to do.. She say going to give me if i want to do..

Too bad my gf no book..
                  Last edited by cooler0821; 09-11-2004, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Hi Cooler,

are you looking for only Precious Moments Book? I don?t have any Precious Moments, if you are open to others, I have lots of other books which I am willing to give it away. I have scenery pictures, teddy bears, etc

Comment

Hi paleypei.. teddy bears

Comment

i have a book...

Comment

Hi lele,
                          What kind patterm..

Comment

i have 2!! one is the wedding precious moments and the other is normal pictures.. would scanning the picture in jpeg format be clear? hmm..

Comment

I think can.. Try..

Comment

Working...
                              X