Gaming anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming anyone?

Anyone here into computer games? I'm really rotten at the shoot shoot kind, always get killed very fast

However I love the Sims and Sims 2! My favourite part of the game is downloading different hairstyles, makeup and clothes for my Simmies!

angie

Oh man, I remember the days when I used to be hooked onto Counterstrike and played with my friends all the way till 6,7am in the morning every single day. Haven't played it or stepped into a LAN gaming centre for eons though.

As for PC games, I don't play them much although I do play Sims/Sims 2/Sim City etc sometimes. Generally prefer to play on my PS2 instead. I'm also more a RPG game kinda girl, especially love the Final Fantasy series

Comment

started playing sims 2 before the exams and until now, i'm still playing it, kinda addictive (when i start a new family) but boring at the same time, cause there isn't really any objective or goal to work towards..

mine's kinda buggy though.. even downloading the patch doesn't seem to work

Comment

Have you tried reinstalling? That might help... I've had no problem so far *touch wood* but then again I've been really busy at work and haven't been able to play as much as I'd like. I"m also being really cautious with downloading... the programming in Sims 2 are so different from the Sims & I think some of the people creating objects are really still experimenting & I'm not keen to have experiments in my game

angie

Comment

yep i have, didn't work though i gave up & created a new family

Comment

a rather old game...but its fun....i just started playing...its like kid's version of grand theft auto if u played before on PS2...ahah...

The Simpsons - Hit and Run

Comment

currently addicted to this.

http://www.playaholics.com/play/castle/

Comment

Hee hee... very cute! love the way the invaders go "splat" when they land I think I'll need a better mouse if I play this kind of game regularly.

angie

Comment

I dont mind the slash and kill kind of games like Diablo
                  but what I am really into are Adventure games!!! Those that only require point and click, walk around, talk to people, gather clues and inventory to solve puzzles. I love those with great story lines. My favourite so far is The Longest Journey. I also like the Money Island series. I've also played Grim Fandango and Syberia

I also dont mind strategy games like Sims althought I prefer to build and design the houses rather than play the game.

Anyone has other great PC games to introduce?

Comment

hehe...i grew up playing games...conquered the whole of Super Mario 1 to 3...then there was Rockman and Sonic...and the best of the lot ZELDA...

now i have a Gameboy Advance...with 2 cartidges, Mario and Zelda...

oh yes, for PC games...i like to play monopoly! but in chinese language...i adore those from Taiwan, there is a whole series called "Da Fu wong"

Comment

i'm not into those bang bang shoot shoot games

or the kick box slash kill sort

i'm boring, prefer puzzles, word games etc.

i love www.playsite.com

loads of games to play although i'm always only in Tangleword (same as Boggle)

Comment

Originally posted by binbin
                        currently addicted to this.

http://www.playaholics.com/play/castle/
                        Having a sore wrist now...

Comment

http://storage.act-9.com/2005/0222/nanaca.htm

Comment

http://storage.act-9.com/2005/0222/nanaca.htm

Comment

i like to play war craft 3 but i'm the lousy type.
                              when it was upgraded to "the frozen throne", i find it even more challenging to play...

Comment

Working...
                              X