Xmas Tree Decorations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xmas Tree Decorations

Do u do ur own tree? i do mine. pls share where u get ur accessories from.

i'm looking for cheap and pretty accessories. where can i also get cheap lightings?

i have checked:
    Metro Paragon
    Suntec Carrefour (cheapest xmas balls!)
    Watsons (saw in catalog but cant see them in stores)

Other places i know that sells too:
    (Haven been to these yet. reviews?)
    A store just outside Bugis MRT
    IKEA
    Taka

How do u decorate ur tree? Do share!

Comment

I was trying to forget that we have a tree at home as i am too lazy to decorate & keep it later.

Ribbons is the easiest way out? Depends on yr theme, see mags for inspirations?

Our 1st year, we deco w/ all the little softtoys we have.... heee.... cheapo, cut cost la as the tree was expensive.

GoodLuck!!

Comment

I got my tree and deco from Suntec Carrefour. Don't like things which are colorful. So got their box of blue & white deco in a box.

Comment

Try to find it at Concourse, Beach Road.. they have many varieties of Christmas trees and decorations.. and reasonable price The lightings IIRC is about $18 per set. I don't know how much others charge for lightings though..

Comment

an idea just strike me. we can have a scented tree at a cheap cost. DIY of course.

Just buy a packet of dried flowers and some of those small transparant organza bags. both items avalble at Spotlight. fill the bags with the dried flowers and adorn bags with pretty ribbons like pearl strings. the dried flowers can be re-used by dripping 5-6 drops of the essential oil and kept air-tight in a container for 2 days. nice and cheap!

i'm also quite fascinated by the thought of making my own xmas balls. just get a few plain ones in preferred colors and coat them with jewels, glitters, feathers, etc.

Comment

Working...
            X