Freeing Elephant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freeing Elephant?

Hey hey!! Ever heard of a petition to free an elephant? I came across this webpage, aiiooo.com/mali and the elephant seems to be really a sad case. What do you feel?

I personally didn't have the chance before to come face to face with a elephant. Closest i ever been was only in Thailand, Phuket where the mini van just drive pass..

Freeing Elephant?

Human are really cruel actually. I support freeing elephants and all other animals which are in danger of becoming extinct!

Comment

Hi JaneMary, yes we should help all animals that are facing threats to their survival. Let's try to get more friends and family members to help support this petition. =)

Comment

Bumping time! Good news is that Mali received 8500 signatures so far!!! BAD news is that she needs another 41000+++ signatures more

Lets see what we can do to help her more!

Comment

Originally posted by JaneMary View Post
          Human are really cruel actually. I support freeing elephants and all other animals which are in danger of becoming extinct!
          I support you too. You are doing good job.

Comment

thanks for the support. I believe what we are doing is good for her! i have been trying to get to all my friends to help Mali. What about you guys? =)

Comment

it is very kinda of you.what i can only do is just to support you

Comment

Working...
              X