Country, Cottage, Lovely Lace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country, Cottage, Lovely Lace

I simply love these stuff for home decor! Rec Lovely Lace (photo source). In Singapore, I know there's one in Bukit Timah (beauty world). Anyone who's seen, know or shop @ such concept store (online stores too!), please post your recommendations. Tia!

So pretty..have not seen shops like that in sg iirc

i hv seen a similar shop in Citysquare in JB, forgot the name of the shop

They remind me of some nice and cosy cafes in Seoul, like Princess Cafe. You can probably get similar items in Laura Ashley and the Shabby Chic website: www.shabbychic.com. If you are in Melbourne, check out this shop called Harem in Brunswick, IIRC. They sell these beautiful stuffs too. Australia has plenty of such stores.

Comment

Wow lovely! I sometimes go to ebay (the US site) and type shabby chic. I love these flowery, lacy stuff.

Comment

ihi nicole,

ya, shabby chic has got these kind of things... i love all these kind of things too!! my favourite. i love french antiques too.
        i've not seen this kind of store in singapore as yet but there are lots in australia.

the one at bukit timah ( beauty world), have you been there? is it similar to lovely lace?

Comment

Hi naughty girl,

i love these kind of things too. i like lace and french antiques. its just a very personal thing when it comes to decor. its a personal taste. ya, shabby chic has got all these things. in fact they are much more feminie than laura ashley.

i learnt that you like ice cream ,rubber stamps, painting, spa, holidays, strawberry shortcake... these are all my fave too!!

Comment

Originally posted by demigoddess1512
            So pretty..have not seen shops like that in sg iirc

i hv seen a similar shop in Citysquare in JB, forgot the name of the shop
            You're right ,I think it's located on level 2 or 3.

Comment

have you been there before?

Comment

Yes,only window-shopping. It's a small corner shop located near the escalator. Lots of lacy stuff.
                Last edited by bebelatte; 25-02-2005, 12:20 PM.

Comment

are the things expensive? do they have a wide range of things as compare to lovely lace?

Comment

I am not sure. I maybe going to citisq in mid mar. I can check it out for you if I am there.

Comment

that will be so nice of you babelatte!! thanks a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by Audrey
                        Hi naughty girl,

i love these kind of things too. i like lace and french antiques. its just a very personal thing when it comes to decor. its a personal taste. ya, shabby chic has got all these things. in fact they are much more feminie than laura ashley.

i learnt that you like ice cream ,rubber stamps, painting, spa, holidays, strawberry shortcake... these are all my fave too!!
                        Hi Audrey,

Good to know someone with several similar interest

Somewhere near my mum's place has rubber stamping classes. I have been wanting to go for the longest time (no time!).

Plus I also have several shabby chic ideas (apron, seat covers, brooch) in my head waiting to materialised (diy). I am not a very neat person and can't sew but I usually make use of my sister to get my ideas done (Ha, so bad).

I have done an English lamp shade some time ago. Maybe one day, I will post a picture in the other thread you started.

See ya around okay?

Comment

hi,

can't wait to see your lamp shade... i say that too... its not easy to come by someone where shares similar interests.

you diy apron? i can't sew well... i only do patchwork and sew little pillows. actually i love making little cosmetic bags ...simple ones with just nice fabric and a zip but i can't sew well and i don't know how to attach the zip to the fabric and i think you'll need a sewing machine for that.

i always paint boxes and make cards. actually its about the same as what you mention about yourself in the ava.

by the way, are you working or student?

Comment

naughty girl: have you been to the store at bukit timah which is similar to lovely lace? i haven't. feel like going there to take a look....

Comment

Originally posted by Audrey
                              that will be so nice of you babelatte!! thanks a lot!
                              don't mention, I'll gather more info for you when I'm there.

Comment

Working...
                              X