Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedding Sets

hi dearies,
    with all the rain we have been getting, the bed is starting to be my favourite place =) share your bedding finds for those oh so smooth sheets and soft fluffy pillows!

i'll start. i my calvin klein bedsheets although its the wrong size. hehe.. yup.. the beddings are in full but i have a tiny little single bed in spore now. 100% cotton but so soft.. im thinkin of tucking myself under the duvet now!

pillos.. love love duck feathers ones but havent spotted any in spore so far.. any hints?

so which are your fav beddings and where can we find them!

snowstar, maybe you could try Ikea, I think that's where my SO got his feathers pillows. But personally, I don't like feathers pillows, got so flat after a while. or maybe it wasn't of the better quality. I prefer semi-hard pillow, not exactly hard, but mustn't be too bouncy, just make me nauseous when sleeping on it. My mum got all the pillows from OG, not sure of what brand 'cos the pillow doesn't have the tag. It's not white in color, it's beige with brown side trimming. HTH

For mattress, I prefer Seahouse brand to any other coiled springs kinda mattress. Though, it's S$200 plus for King (or Queen) size, but it's worth every penny! and it's very lasting too!!

As for bedsheets, hmm... I don't usually shop for it, 'cos my sister and mum do the shopping. All I know, I prefer yellow (sunshine, cheerful and happy mood), light blue (sea and sky!) and light green (calming!) colors!

Comment

laugh! no new bed dearie! with the weather.. im starting to LOVE my candles and bed =)

bad habit!

Comment

my SO's Dunlop pillow (his mum says its this brand but i've never seen it!) is da bomb. never flattens, but bouncy enough to support my neck well. i get so tempted to steal his pillow home now he's in NS!

Comment

Originally posted by islande
          my SO's Dunlop pillow (his mum says its this brand but i've never seen it!) is da bomb.
          Dearie, you're too young to have seen/heard of the brand. It's Dunlopillo. I grew up sleeping on this brand. Aunties of my ma's age call their mattresses "dan-lorp". Ha ha!

Comment

ha ha! Glossie, i was thinking of Dunlop! you know, the car tyres-or-something brand! and i was thinking, weird, why would rubber merchants make pillows?!

ok thanks for letting me know dear. where can i get them from? any idea?

Comment

Originally posted by candeecake
              For mattress, I prefer Seahouse brand to any other coiled springs kinda mattress.
              Candee, is it SeaHorse??

Comment

where can i get them from? any idea?
                Ho ho ho! Yeah I did a search on Dunlop and was tickled!

G, I wish I knew exactly where you can get them.. I got my contour pillows many moons ago at some big departmental store. They really do last! Sorry I'm of no use to you in this instance

Should be Sea Horse ..

Comment

thanks anyway Glossie i will be trauling the shops looking for it soon

snowstar dear, i thought duck feather pillows are quite commonplace? or is the goose feather ones commoner? i think Taka at Ngee Ann has a wide selection ...

Comment

I was searching high and low for Dunlopillo too recently after my old old one was thrown away before CNY (and was replaced by another one which was such a poor substitute that i couldn't sleep the entire night) So anyway, my first stop was Robinsons at Cityhall and i couldn't find it there but the nice auntie told me to go check out Tangs or Takashimaya which may carry them. Apparently, Dunlopillo has "downgraded" here huh? So anyway, on the eve of the eve of CNY, i trudged down to Tangs, found my bouncy Dunlopillo and lugged it back home. And guess what, i slept like a log that night, after all that exhaustion and my usual pillow back with me

Comment

Originally posted by teiko
                      Candee, is it SeaHorse??
                      yes! yes! yes!! haahaaa... though I checked my spelling!

Comment

Originally posted by gwennie
                        I was searching high and low for Dunlopillo too recently after my old old one was thrown away before CNY (and was replaced by another one which was such a poor substitute that i couldn't sleep the entire night) So anyway, my first stop was Robinsons at Cityhall and i couldn't find it there but the nice auntie told me to go check out Tangs or Takashimaya which may carry them. Apparently, Dunlopillo has "downgraded" here huh? So anyway, on the eve of the eve of CNY, i trudged down to Tangs, found my bouncy Dunlopillo and lugged it back home. And guess what, i slept like a log that night, after all that exhaustion and my usual pillow back with me
                        i didn't see it at Tangs! how much is yours?

Comment

i didn't see it at Tangs! how much is yours?
                          It's at the back, on the right, next to a door. Not very nicely presented compared to other brands and so may be that was why you missed it? Anyway, the cheapest one costs $16.90 (i think), the one i got was $29.90 and the contour one is $55. Prices are a rough gauge coz i can't quite remember the exact prices now

Comment

I love my stinko bed too Timely thread. I just received a Mogu dog for an early V Day present. A new addition to my comfy bed

Do those feathers all belong to ducks? :huh: I love feather pillows. Snowstar, you can find these pillows in Takashimaya. I can't remember the brand . I get my feather pillows there. Another good alternative like what Candee suggest is Ikea but they become flat after a while.

Comment

Originally posted by gwennie
                              It's at the back, on the right, next to a door. Not very nicely presented compared to other brands and so may be that was why you missed it? Anyway, the cheapest one costs $16.90 (i think), the one i got was $29.90 and the contour one is $55. Prices are a rough gauge coz i can't quite remember the exact prices now
                              thanks gal! btw, is the packaging transparent with green background??

Comment

Working...
                              X