Quilt/Comforter/Duvet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quilt/Comforter/Duvet

Hi gals, which brand of quilt/comforter/duvet are you using or would you recommend? They all mean the same thing, ya?

i'm using Aussino 100% silk filling quilt (outer covering is cotton). it is not as thick as normal quilt and is more suitable for our local climate.

Comment

I got mine from IKEA. I like the fact that they've got different thickness that you can choose from.

I think the level of comfortness also comes from the type quilt cover you use.

For appearance wise, I've got a friend who actually slides 2 quilt into one quilt cover to make it look more fluffy.

Comment

Re: Quilt/Comforter/Duvet

Originally posted by shi
        Hi gals, which brand of quilt/comforter/duvet are you using or would you recommend? They all mean the same thing, ya?
        No, no they don't mean the same thing at all. Always look at the threadcount written outside. But it could be quite addictive coz once u actually sleep on a 300 threadcount bedlinen, u will never want to downgrade again! Trust me.
        A good choice will be Jean Perry and Sheridan.

Comment

Reviving this thread.

I need to get quilt and pillows etc for my new home. But I know nuts about buying quilts. Anyone got any good recommendation besides Aussino?

Comment

Wendy, i find Robinson has good selection, the Centrepoint one. their brands selection is good, bit ex but with the good selection of covers, u can cut down on time hunting when i started hunting last Dec, had such headache trying to find all under 1 roof, this place solved my problem, gone in, and after 30mins i was a happy shopper with whole new set of beddings and 2 full sets of covers

Comment

thanks vernis! will check out Robinsons ... got my bed there

Comment

u are welcome, this place cuts down my shopping time, hope it helps to prevent beans on yr pretty face, lesser stress for bride-to-be l.ah

Comment

Working...
                X