Photo Albums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Albums

Hi, where can i find those photo albums with black background? (sticky-film kind)

I know ab N c stationery has them but it's too small. one of them the pages can be filled up (can buy refills separately) but it's still not enough for me.

Any idea where got those super thick and heavy ones? black background....

anybody help?? urgent urgent...any ideas? where do you gals buy album for your wedding or anything?

anyway, if it's not of black inserts also nevermind...need classic and nice album.....not those kiddish kind.....cartoons are welcome but must be known cartoon characters...HAHA

anything anything anything will do please help!!

Comment

How about Kinokuniya? I know popular have some cheaper one but the design are not so nice and I'm not sure if they have black types.

Comment

yah the aB n c stationery belongs to kinokuniya group i think... i went to kinokuniya see before..the albums are nice! plain colored and refillable but the prob is..they are too small in size...the biggest i saw was a mere A4 sized with maybe 10pages? quite thin also.....i've got like 100 over pics to hold.....i need those kind u see in popular THICK and BIG ones...but the popular ones the designs are so :roll:

Comment

How about Ordning & Reda? I think they have but not sure if it the sticky type. But theirs are not cheap.

Comment

where is that? i do not want those slot-in types

Comment

Theres one at citilink mall but the last time I went there was quite sometime ago so I'm not too sure if they are still there or not.
              Please dont me! if they dont have the sticky type!

Comment

i think i know which shop? there sell lots of pretty and modern notebooks and files and wrapping papers of all sorts right?

i went there too, but the album is like they got sell the "cornerings" separately for inserting your photos...but if use corners then the photo is not protected by any coverings..haha..

i want something like those! but sticky-film type....ahaha

anyway thanks alot Gink!!

i just hoped somewhere in this forum there's someone who knows where can get such plain albums...trying my luck..need this urgently if not i'll settle with the kinokuniya one

Comment

Sorry I'm not much of a help here. I like some of the stationery at kino and this stationery shop at bugis level 3 where they import their stuff from Japan.

Comment

yup both of them are related !

the one inside kino is the same company as the one at bugis top level.......

Comment

Hey Cuppu, you can try out stationery section at OG - I bought my black background, stick on photo album there at about less than $15 IIRC. It is quite thick too.. HTH

Comment

wow! may i know which OG? hows the cover like?

Comment

pls help!

Comment

Hey cuppucino,
                            Have you tried out the shop at Centrepoint? It's called Prints and they sell these kind of stuff. I bought one recently to do a photo album for my friend's 21st birthday!
                            It's those kind where you have to paste the photo on yourself, but not the sticky kind.

Comment

what you mean by paste the photo yourself? not sticky then they used what to hold the photographs? hee i will go there check out!! thanks alot! is it black inserts?

Comment

Working...
                              X