Bean Bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bean Bags

Hi, anyone knows where I can get nice, hopefully cheap :p bean bags? Went to Ikea and courts but couldn't find any

re-furnishing my under-used balcony space

i think ViHive does sell cheap ones.
    Spotlight (refills) & GneeHong got sell too iirc. age catching up, pardon me if wrong.....

Can be ex if get from higher end establishment like those in Parkmall.

Comment

There's a shop on the 3rd floor at Holland Village Shopping Centre that sells nice bean bags in a couple of sizes and lots of fabric colours. About $100 i think...

Comment

yaya. the uncle custom made sizes & can choose type of fabric if not wrong.... he always lay his bags of 'beans' outside his unit, can hijack & run

Comment

Thanks for the quick replies!

will check out holland village, where is ViHive?

Comment

think the Holland V. shop is cuter, V.Hive has few outlets at Funan Centre, Marine Parade Central, Great World City, hey wait!! they do have a webby. Their stuff can be seasonal, do ring them before dropping by.

http://www.vhive.com.sg/

Comment

There's a shop called "Molecule" (I LOVE THE SHOP!!! ) They have branches at Marina Mandarin Shopping Arcade, Plaza Singapura, Great World City.. not sure where else..

They sell pretty cool beanbags!! It's a little pricey.. about $140 for the basic big beanbag (big enough to sit and sink right in.. comfy!!) but it's quality is good and the covers are nice colours!! Bought one bright pink one for my best friend.. she says its great!!

I saw the ones at holland v.. .. i didn't really like the covers they have.. some are kind of frumpy.. but if you're looking for a basic colour i guess its alright

Hope this helps

Comment

yeah! i was just thinking about the topic of beanbags as i wanted to get one for my purple room :D

erm well i visited molecule like a couple days ago and the one i like -- white with black pattern stripey thingies is like really ex!! $199. and thats even before GST! Aaaaaaaah!

Comment

went bean bag shopping today

saw 1 at Muji, very nice and expensive !!! $200 and that's after discount! UP was $299. the cover is made of 2 different materials - soft and canvas/hard. so you can sit on the soft side and the hard side is on the floor and can support you. if you want to lie down, you lie on the hard side, and the soft side on the floor will sort of let you sink into it. cool eh but out of my budget.

Park mall sells them at abt $200 too

finally bought at Molecule at great world city. $140 with gst, for basci bean bag, quite big , can sink right into it. thanks for the recommendation!

didn't go to holland V - too difficult to get parking there

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkishy
                    There's a shop called "Molecule" (I LOVE THE SHOP!!! ) They have branches at Marina Mandarin Shopping Arcade, Plaza Singapura, Great World City.. not sure where else..

They sell pretty cool beanbags!! It's a little pricey.. about $140 for the basic big beanbag (big enough to sit and sink right in.. comfy!!) but it's quality is good and the covers are nice colours!! Bought one bright pink one for my best friend.. she says its great!!

I saw the ones at holland v.. .. i didn't really like the covers they have.. some are kind of frumpy.. but if you're looking for a basic colour i guess its alright

Hope this helps

Ooh!! finally i find someone with a purple room too!! can see how u decorated it and the shade of purple? i'll post mine up.. lemme take some pics first..

Unfortunately i don't have space for a beanbag!!

Comment

Originally posted by ceruleus
                      went bean bag shopping today

saw 1 at Muji, very nice and expensive !!! $200 and that's after discount! UP was $299. the cover is made of 2 different materials - soft and canvas/hard. so you can sit on the soft side and the hard side is on the floor and can support you. if you want to lie down, you lie on the hard side, and the soft side on the floor will sort of let you sink into it. cool eh but out of my budget.

Park mall sells them at abt $200 too

finally bought at Molecule at great world city. $140 with gst, for basci bean bag, quite big , can sink right into it. thanks for the recommendation!

didn't go to holland V - too difficult to get parking there
                      You're welcome!! It's comfy and nice right right?

so many nice things @ molecule.. did u see the rest of their items? :wow:

Comment

Hi Pinkishy,

yup, saw alot of nice things at Molecule. a lot of interesting clocks, and little knick knacks for home

also interesting ash trays ( tho I don't smoke )

and cool pictures etc etc.

great place, never noticed it before

Comment

My frens and I bought a British India bean bag for a fren's housewarming.. it costs ard $140.. 89 for the cover, the rest for the beans..
                          we bought the beans from spotlight.. it costs 12.90 per pack.
                          Spotlight sells bean bag covers too... cheaper but the material like not that nice.. u may wanna check it out..

ps: British India at taka doesnt sell the bean bags. They are onli available at tanglin mall and millenia walk.
                          Last edited by stonez; 02-04-2005, 06:53 PM.

Comment

ooops.. i jus realised u got urself a bean bag already.. and it's *** at 140!!
                            we thot stuffs from molecules are expensive so we skipped that shop... wasted..

Comment

Do ya guys happen to know if there are any cheaper ones around? (say $60 thereabouts). SO wants to get one but he's not keen on paying on something so ex. We saw the ones at holland V and he nearly died when the staff told him the price!

Comment

Working...
                              X