• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help - Missing Maltese!

PLEASE HELP LOOK FOR THIS DOG!

White, Male Miniature Maltese
    Responds to the name, Ruffie.

My friend is very very depressed over his lost dog and hopes that some kind soul would return him back to them. The dog was lost around Aljunied area, on the night of 10th of April.

A REWARD OF $500 will be awarded to the kind-hearted soul who had found the dog.

Please contact 90284899 (HP), Andrew

Thank You for reading.

p.s.: i hope this is the right place to post this. i love the dog like it's mine too.

hope someone finds & returns him soon.

Comment

Oh god. Hopefully your friend will find him soon. Maybe can try advertising in the papers?

Comment

What on earth is a miniature maltese??

Comment

Oh dear! Can imagine how depressed your friend is!

Can try posting Ruffie picture at the vet and pet shops/grooming centres. Organise a search party with a group of friends at the area where Ruffie was last seen. HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Chibibambi
            Oh god. Hopefully your friend will find him soon. Maybe can try advertising in the papers?
            yea, my friend advertised on the straits times classifieds already. kinda losing hope for me though, cos it's been a few days. and when it rains i worry where ruffie will be.

Comment

Originally posted by vernis
              hope someone finds & returns him soon.
              thanks dear. =)

Comment

Originally posted by shazzerlyn
                Oh dear! Can imagine how depressed your friend is!

Can try posting Ruffie picture at the vet and pet shops/grooming centres. Organise a search party with a group of friends at the area where Ruffie was last seen. HTH
                Hmm... that's a good idea... though my friend already plastered flyers all over Aljunied. =/

thanks for suggesting

Comment

been few days, hope got good news.

Comment

Ruffie...Ruffie where are you.

Hope you return to your owner soon
                    Think postive gal

Comment

thanks girls. =)
                      *sob*

Comment

Hope *** help..

hmmm..you can try asking petshop/stall around Aljunied area, cause in some cases Evil passer by sell the dog away to petshop for cash, as some petshop do accept dealing with dogs. But not all do, cause if i'm not wrong i remember a pet stall owner told me b4 that it illegal cause lost dog should be inform to SPCA. Alternatively you can call SPCA to check whether they pick up any White, Male Miniature Maltese on the day thay Ruffie is lost.

My encounter was 1 month ago my god sis lost her dog, and was searching the whole area for it but can't be found. So i went to nearby stall to ask if anybody pick up the dog and want to sell it to the shop lady, to my surprise some1 actually brought the dog there to buy food for her and thought that people abandon Princess(dog's name). As the lady who pick up Princess is a regular of the pet stall, so the aunty working there got her number and she inform the lady about the dog. And Princess got back home that very evening.

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoGer
                          hmmm..you can try asking petshop/stall around Aljunied area, cause in some cases Evil passer by sell the dog away to petshop for cash, as some petshop do accept dealing with dogs. But not all do, cause if i'm not wrong i remember a pet stall owner told me b4 that it illegal cause lost dog should be inform to SPCA. Alternatively you can call SPCA to check whether they pick up any White, Male Miniature Maltese on the day thay Ruffie is lost.

My encounter was 1 month ago my god sis lost her dog, and was searching the whole area for it but can't be found. So i went to nearby stall to ask if anybody pick up the dog and want to sell it to the shop lady, to my surprise some1 actually brought the dog there to buy food for her and thought that people abandon Princess(dog's name). As the lady who pick up Princess is a regular of the pet stall, so the aunty working there got her number and she inform the lady about the dog. And Princess got back home that very evening.
                          awww am happy for your god sis!
                          i hope the same thing will happen to Ruffie. =/

my friend informed the SPCA the morning after Ruffie ran away (he ran away in the night). so i guess that's covered. sigh. thanks for your advice though. =)

i really wonder where all lost dogs go...

Comment

lost pets never realise how bad the outside world can be before they are, i bet they hoping they didn't get lost. they sure miss their folks too.

in such cases, very for owners & pets.

Comment

The little maltese will be in my prayers... do ask your friend Andrew to take care of himself (and yourself too!). How old is the dog? Y

Comment

Working...
                              X