Computer Table plus shelving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer Table plus shelving

hi girls, i want to get a new computer table (prefably with enough shelving to put my novels and recipe books and my bags). Currently, the study table I'm having now is quite out-dated. But it sure have a lot of space to put many stuffs. Look through IKEA catalogue but find that their computer table is quite plain. ANy suggestions? I'm on a budget now so the price wise have to be affordable. Thanks alot.

Currently, I have Ikea's "Jerker" computer table. It is modular, and I have the shelving above the main table that holds my files and printer. There are also other shelves that can be attached to hold other things if you wish. Check it out!

Comment

Hi Aiingel, I've bought a corner computer table during the weekend at Vhive. Original $169 = $139 and final price = $79 when i went there. Really good deak so I got myself a small cabinet to hold my stuff and a chair too. To make the total to $200 for free delivery. I think it's pretty good deal to get 3 items for only $200 and it all looks nice..

Thanks for ur reply.

Comment

Wow puffy, that's a good price. Where is vhive? I guess it sells furniture? I've just bought a flat, so I'm looking for furniture and appliances .

Comment

Hi Aiingel, Vhive is quite widespread in S'pore. You may follow this link: http://www.vhive.com.sg/storelocator.html and browse through their products. Hope it helps.

Comment

Working...
          X