Pool / Snooker / Billiard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pool / Snooker / Billiard

Any ladies here play pool? Where are the places to go to play pool? Preferable in town area but other places also please recommend. Thanks!

Boat Quay (along South Bridge Road) - Has a shophouse named Triumph. Looks like many guys go there to play.

Comment

Thanks Sam! Is it facing the river?

Comment

No. It's facing the shophouse as they're along the Costume Jewellery wholesaler stetch

Comment

Sometimes I go with my SO to Pool Junction. It's in Selegie, I think the building name is IOI plaza. I find it not bad (not some dingy stuffed and dimly lit room) and SO says they have good quality tables and cues. The food there quite yummy too

Comment

usually i go the one at parklane behind mac...

that day just went to one near beach road... the building where there's a huge this fashion at the ground floor.

Comment

agnes..try poolitics, opposite Paradise Centre, at Selegie Rd I think can walk from Hotel Rendervous. =)

Comment

me love pool!!! but unfortunately can't find anyone to play with hehh .. used to go to pool factor at marina south because it's huge and ample space for parking and quiet on most evenings except weekends. but it's closed down now..

Comment

I always play at Kpool, cine. Because I don't have any idea where the other pool places in town are! I know paradigm has a pool place, not bad too. My friend told me there's a pool place in town that's really pimp, red tables! I shall find out where it is and post it here.

Comment

how come billard not include?

Comment

Pool Fusion at cityhall area.

Comment

Pool Junction. I kinda like the spacious Pool place now at renovated Marina Sq.

Comment

I went to Kpool today...not bad...but maybe its expensive...$8.80 for 1 hour.

Pool junction sounds cool! Maybe will check it out soon.

Whats the difference between pool, snooker, billard? :Doh:

Comment

Poolitiks @ Selegie.

Comment

cesar pub... as long as u order any drinks.. haha... i am a beginner in pools... any girl kakis..?

Comment

Working...
                              X