HK magazines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HK magazines

Has anyone seen HK magazines like MILK sold in sg?

Kinokuniya @ taka sells Milk. It's near the Jap section right at the back. If you can't find it, just ask the SAs from the Jap/Chi books counter and they'll give you the latest copies. HTHs

Comment

Also at more 'powerful' newstand in your neighbourhood.

In town, the one outside Heeren is good.

If not, neighbourhood comic shops do carry them too.

usually i get Touch, Bian Li & Monday too. Now they have Tuesday too

Comment

There are quite a lot of shops in Bras Basah Complex selling HK and TW magazines.. I used to buy over 10 magazines in 1 day in the past..

Comment

Actually, they're easily available @ places like Kinokuniya & Borders. Go try your luck there!

Comment

how much does MILK retail for in sg?

Comment

Liberty market....

Comment

yes, they had a roadshow at Century Square last week. good steal ah. *guilty* grab so much, now they are still in their clear packaging. Ray, u experienced missing supplements with this stall before? i hate it when such things happened!!!!! buy for their "new bags news" ah

Comment

Yeah, when buying HK magazines, it's best to check the GWP.. Cos a lot of dealers think that we won't realise that the GWP's missing.. Plus, HK magazines are not that easily available, so it's harder for us to check too.. Just my

Comment

especially those cute cosmetics pouches!!!!!

if get from JB, not so bad, also has good catch.

Ray , ahem... me like the same type of supplements as U

sometimes they use tight shrinkwrap & insert silly cardboards inside so we can't check if not, got pinched by others. ok ok, this happens to the Jap ones too.

Comment

Working...
                    X