Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dilemma: Where to get nice cool pet accessories?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dilemma: Where to get nice cool pet accessories?

Hi ladies

i was trying to source for pet accessories for my dog, but realise the designs in s'pore are really limited...even online, i can't find nice ones.
    1. are you in the same dilemma as me?
    2. will you bother to buy pet accessories for your dog like how you change your bags in every season?
    3. I am thinking what else can I put on my dog to make him look different from the rest. any ideas?
    4. how much are you willing to pay for a leash cum collar set?
    5. Anu suggestion on where i can get nice cool leash/collar/other pet accessories?

cheers, bananamama

Since I don't own any pet, can't help you with 1-4.

For #5, you can try checking out Daiso - I don't know whether you'd consider their stuff cool or not. But for the $2 price tag, definitely a place to check out.

Comment

Originally posted by bananamama
      Hi ladies

i was trying to source for pet accessories for my dog, but realise the designs in s'pore are really limited...even online, i can't find nice ones.
      1. are you in the same dilemma as me?
      2. will you bother to buy pet accessories for your dog like how you change your bags in every season?
      3. I am thinking what else can I put on my dog to make him look different from the rest. any ideas?
      4. how much are you willing to pay for a leash cum collar set?
      5. Anu suggestion on where i can get nice cool leash/collar/other pet accessories?

cheers, bananamama

wondering if you are residing in the west? there's a petshop you can go for your hunt

it is located at Bt Timah Shopping Ctre, B1 - Aquapet

they have a wide and great selection for little one!

Comment

you can check on yahoo auction.. there's some seller that sells cute clothing, beds and collars..

Comment

most branded stuff have pet accessories such as burberry, LV, gucci, hermes, Coach. You can try either their store in SG or online.

I myself got COACH leash & collar from their online store... very cool!

Comment

Hey Bananamama,

There's this pet shop that does personalized collar for dogs. They will sewn yr dog's name on the collar [leash & scarf are also avaliable]. It's not very expensive too. But u will have to purchase the collar, leash or scarf from them. Im actually getting one for my dog. If u are interested, u can PM me about it. And I'll provide u with the other information!

Comment

u can try Pets' lover..

Comment

MOP makes nice tags for pets... see here http://www.ministryofpets.com/forum/...&f=74&t=12833&

Can also be used as key chains..

Comment

looking for a mat/sheet to protect/cover car's interior upholstery when i carry my dogs in the car. any idea where I can get this? thanks

Comment

I saw the car seat covers before in Aquapet..

Comment

I found this website for nice n affordable dog clothes!

Comment

There's a pet shop at HArbourfront shopping centre selling nice pet accesories..(level2 IIRC).

Comment

I recently found this website. I just bought a cute clothe for my dog. It is quite affordable too. www.bubblypetz.com

Comment

Working...
                          X