Air Purifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Purifier

Ionic Breeze by Sharper Image. Helps to reduce dust and cooking scents. Easy to clean and works well

Using the Sharp Plasmacluster air purifier. I don't open the windows in the house often enough since the airconditioning is on through the day when I'm home. This keeps the air fresh.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimples
      Using the Sharp Plasmacluster air purifier.
      What's the cost?

Comment

Originally posted by dolphin
        What's the cost?
        About S$700+ when it first came out. SO said that he thinks the price has gone down to S$600+.

Comment

Linda, do you find the air purifier you using powerful?
          I think it depends on the area you will be using it in. They've got different sizes for different room dimensions. I'm happy with the one I have. It's very sensitive though. Sometimes the air-quality indicator will go on red even though I don't smell anything bad around the area.

Comment

Can you get the Sharper Image one in Singapore? I'm using Pure Air at the moment but I don't think it filters - it does deodorise and keep the insects away though as it produces ozone. I wanted to get the GoodAire for its filtering properties but I hate the smell of plant extracts.

Comment

Just bought a Delonghi one from Courts yesterday. For the smaller model, it costs $179, the bigger one will cost $296??

Dimples-> where did you get your Sharp one?? TIA

Comment

I use the Sharp Plasmacluster air purifier too.

Comment

Originally posted by fern0324
                  I use the Sharp Plasmacluster air purifier too.

me too! More often than not, we would on it every night in our bedroom while we sleep! The air seems "refresher" than that in the living room when the air purifier is on. Perhaps it's xin1 li3 zuo4 yong4? but it def keeps odour on the bay and germs too!

Comment

Where did you all get yours and how much did you all paid for it?? TIA!

Comment

Originally posted by teiko
                      Where did you all get yours and how much did you all paid for it?? TIA!

mine was a housewarming gift. I think it is selling at about $700ish when it was launched? now should be about $500-ish?

Comment

Which one is it??

or is it

The second one costs about S$380?
                        Last edited by teiko; 05-04-2005, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by teiko
                          Dimples-> where did you get your Sharp one?? TIA

Chev, I got mine at Best Denki (Taka). It's the first one in your picture above. If I remember correctly, you can't change the filter or something to that extend for the one in picture 2.

Comment

I use the left hand side one. Actually I set it on 'auto' and you can see the color change (i.e. the engine increase in density) whenever I open a bottle of nail polish for example. Hence also feel that it is working; not sure if true or not..heehee
                            Got it for about $680 but think 1 year back. Gift from father for my bedroom.

Comment

Mine is this:

Air purifier
                              DAP70

- thanks to its super efficiency, DAP 70 is the ideal air purifiers for every room in the house
                              - 3 speeds offer the best compromise between noiselessness and high-powered filtering
                              - ?SLEEP? mode combines room air filtering with exceptional noiselessness
                              - cleaning capacity makes it perfect for rooms up to 75 m3
                              - three-phase filtering system: washable pre-filter, HEPA filter and activated carbon filter
                              - 3 speed adjustments: Sleep, Mid and Hi
                              - POP-UP filter three high-efficiency springs make removing the filter easy and practical
                              - wall mounting possible
                              - weight: 3,7 kg
                              - noise level (min.-max.): 35-55 dB(A)
                              - filter capacity: 0,01 Micron
                              - dimensions: 325x175x318 mm
                              - power: 80 Watts
                              - colour: light grey

extracted from www.e-d.nl.com

Comment

Working...
                              X