or is it

The second one costs about S$380?

hi teiko,
    Mine is the 1st one

Comment

Originally posted by teiko
      Mine is this:

hi teiko,
      is this selling in Singapore? How much is it? TIA!
      Last edited by teiko; 06-04-2005, 12:24 PM. Reason: Space trimming

Comment

Originally posted by teiko
        Just bought a Delonghi one from Courts yesterday. For the smaller model, it costs $179, the bigger one will cost $296??

Dimples-> where did you get your Sharp one?? TIA

As above

Comment

anymore review?? cause getting one but still not decide which to get..

Comment

Thanks Teiko!

Comment

I am using Osim's iLife for about 3 weeks now. SO's sinus has disappeared! *cross fingers* We are still monitoring the situation.

Comment

Hi Queenie,
                How often is the ILife switched on? how much is it selling?

TIA

Comment

We got it from Tangs for $495. Had it on timer every night for at least 2 hours before we sleep.

Comment

Thanks! It looks sleek and is cheaper than Sharp plasmacluster. Would take a look if I pass by OSIM outlets!

Comment

Yup we chose this over Sharp due to its design and personalised service we got from Osim than those retail stores like Courts and Best Denki. If it fails, you can actually bring it to any one of the outlets. In case of Sharp, you might need to bring in to Sharp's Servicing Centre since it's a portable item (think after one year warranty too). And do remember to check the price of the filters.

If you are staying near Parkway Parade, look for this SA called Clayton. SO and I love the service he provided as compared to Tangs'. Very detailed explanations about the functions and Ions. Not only he is not pushy, he was all smiles even after we said we would like to consider. In fact, we hate to buy it from Tangs if not for the vouchers.

Comment

Thanks Queenie! Is there an OSIM outlet in PP?

Comment

There're two outlets at PP. Clayton is at the #03 (same floor as Giant).

OSIM,Health Focus at B1-95/95A
                          Parkway Parade (Tel: 6345 5750)

OSIM,Hygiene Focus at #03-24
                          Parkway Parade (Tel: 6344 6003)

PP

BTW, I was at Ngee Ann City yesterday and Osim is celebrating their 25th anniversary at the Taka Square. You might wanna take a look and see if there's any discount or freebies.

Comment

There's an OSIM outlet in People's Park, opp OG. HTHs!

Comment

Originally posted by Queenie
                              There're two outlets at PP. Clayton is at the #03 (same floor as Giant).

OSIM,Health Focus at B1-95/95A
                              Parkway Parade (Tel: 6345 5750)

OSIM,Hygiene Focus at #03-24
                              Parkway Parade (Tel: 6344 6003)

PP

BTW, I was at Ngee Ann City yesterday and Osim is celebrating their 25th anniversary at the Taka Square. You might wanna take a look and see if there's any discount or freebies.
                              Thanks Queenie! Think I will head down to Taka over this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Queenie

I am using Osim's iLife for about 3 weeks now. SO's sinus has disappeared! *cross fingers* We are still monitoring the situation.
                                the design look like one of handphone model...haha

Comment

Working...
                                X