• Time
  • Show
Clear All

unfortunately the size of the handphone is nowhere near this

Comment

Have fun, Kumiko!

Yeah, Angeline, it's really sleek.

Comment

anybody know where can i find this kind of air purifier?
        how much is it?

Comment

Hi,

thats by goodaire, right? I bought mine at pharmacy.

http://www.goodaire.com/

Comment

can buy from the HOME DIY store, there's a branch in ikea and in most suburban malls

Comment

watsons and isetan sells the original goodaire too...
              there's some promotion going on for $88..

for the imitation lookalike, check out plaza sing carrefour..
              plaza sing basement has a DIY shop (near guardian) that sells a few too..

Comment

hmm... what is the difference with the original and immitation?
                the price differ alot and the function is the same?

sorry for so much question...

Comment

better play it safe and get whatever brand is sold by hospitals...i have heard so much lies from salesgirls of all the brands saying all kinds of things. like "i know the manufacturer all the same one" up to, Taylor Stanley is no longer the supplier or something. so what i do is just go to the hospital pharmacies to buy. they will surely check that they are not selling dangerous fakes. afterall, if taylor stanley was the original supplier in the market, how come they are not selling in the hospitals?

Comment

Is there's any difference between expensive one and cheaper one? (e.g Osim vs Goodaire)
                    I want to find one which can reduce dust. I finds that my room collect dust easily.

Comment

Hope to revive this thread..

I'm looking for a air purifier for several reasons.. We live in a dusty area (near Semb shipyard- black soot stuff), hubby suffers from runny nose for no apparent reason, I have allergic skin reactions for no apparent reason, and my sweet dog has skin problems due to allergies.. We did so many trials and tests and the vet said it's most probably air-borne so there isn't much we can do abt it..

So I am thinking of buying a air purifier (with HEPA filter and which gives out negative ions).. Wonder if anyone is using such devices, and if it's necessary to get a medical grade one (more expensive)...

Any reccs? Saw people mention the Osim one is at abt $500, but I went to the site and it says abt $600 now?

Comment

my friend is now in those MLM co and asking me to buy the purifier. and its not cheap. 2000++++ not sure should buy anot......... but MLM i always have this impression that they earn a lot from the many tiers of members

i believe that if we need to buy, carefully check through the specs. those small air purifier, to me its just like emitting the air by adding some fragrance and partial filtering (if there is). really must check their specs
                        Last edited by VinLongo; 23-10-2006, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Air Cleaner/Purifier

Hi, Does anyone here know where can i get air cleaner? some call it air purifier. I saw brand like Sharp or osim have. Cost around $300-$600. But what is a good brand for such cleaner? Thanks.

Comment

I am using mine is from Woongjin Coway, imported from Korea. My friend told me its the number 1 selling product in Korea, therefore i managed to find the branch in Singapore that they have this product, they have the Hepa filter and the gold filter, it improves my sinus and asthma. They have website www.coway.com. If wan see demo, can visit their showroom, look for my agent Summer Lim, her contact is 90487304.
                            Hope this info is helpful to those who need such filter or dehumidifer.

Comment

Air Purifier

Hi,

I believe this air purifier (www.airfree.com) suits your need. We are the main distributor in this region. You can contact me if it fits your bill.

Cheers

Comment

I just bought Blueair from best denki. They are from honeywell. Apparently, they had another model that the hospitals are using. Overall I find them great!

Comment

Working...
                                X