Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blanc white cooking ware

anyone heard of this brand blanc?

saw it in the papers previously and it caught my attention for it's white based designs.

the cookware are all white based and has colorful colors to choose like red or green.

apparently it has this korean nano ceramic technology that makes cleaning and cooking safe and easy.

anyone heard about them before? thinking of getting it to try it out since looking for a new wok.

what is this blanc all about? hmmm. sounds interesting.

you got any pictures of it to share?

Comment

i saw this blanc cookware thingy on omy. check it out at http://eat.omy.sg/index.php?articleI...k=detail&type=

quite interesting and it's really nice looking. white and all.

Comment

Originally posted by atasprincess View Post
        i saw this blanc cookware thingy on omy. check it out at omy - 食天堂 eat! - 烹饪名师彭玉芸的年菜四宝(一):凤凰报喜(烘烤鸡腿)

they do look really pretty as compared to the usual black cooking wares. pity i didn't manage to see this earlier if not can cook the dishes during cny.

where can we get this blanc cookware? would like to take a look at the physical thing. thanks in advance!

Comment

i saw this blanc cookware thingy on omy. check it out at omy - 食天堂 eat! - 烹饪名师彭玉芸的年菜四宝(一):凤凰报喜(烘烤鸡腿)

***. this blanc series of cookware looks pretty. seldom we get to see white cookware.

anyone know how much they sell? saw it in mypaper before. i think you can get from the carrefour and audio house.

Comment

Originally posted by prissypris View Post
            ***. this blanc series of cookware looks pretty. seldom we get to see white cookware.

anyone know how much they sell? saw it in mypaper before. i think you can get from the carrefour and audio house.
            thanks dear. will go check it out soon. the pot and pans from this blanc brand looks really interesting. hopefully they are worth the money! i wanna get a green one!

Comment

Originally posted by mummy86 View Post
              thanks dear. will go check it out soon. the pot and pans from this blanc brand looks really interesting. hopefully they are worth the money! i wanna get a green one!
              wanted to get one for my mother after using it. in the end she went to some cooking workshop and bought one for herself. apparently the chef teaching the class demonstrated how to use the pots and apparently got my mum interested.

she got a medium sized pot for cooking in red. she seems quite happy with it. she and my aunt each bought one.

Comment

my mother bought a small blanc pot that is enough to cook maggie mee the kind.

it's quite convenient to use and with just small to medium fire it spreads the heat out evenly.

quite fascinating actually. and it's so easy to clean. just use a wet cloth and it's easily cleaned. maybe my mother will get another one after using this for the time being. hehe.

Comment

my mother bought a small blanc pot that is enough to cook maggie mee the kind.

it's quite convenient to use and with just small to medium fire it spreads the heat out evenly.

quite fascinating actually. and it's so easy to clean. just use a wet cloth and it's easily cleaned. maybe my mother will get another one after using this for the time being. hehe.
                  i attended this cooking workshop with my friend recently at the community centre about healthy living and the chef was using blanc cookware as well.

so the chef said ti was a like a healtier choice in terms of cookware as compared to the other cookware as they produced some harmful substance that is present when the cookware is scratched while cooking.

quite an interesting class i must say. the way the chef used the cookware to do so much so easily that it seems like so easy as compared when it's being done at home.

ordered a baking tray from the chef to try out the recipes she taught. hopefully it'll be as successful as hers.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	3607282
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	3607281

Comment

ohh. the power of persuasion. hahaha. but then again if it was me, i would have bought the baking tray as well.

is it easy to use the baking tray when it comes to making? i bake quite abit and i think with the decent size baking tray can make a good batch of brownies!

then again where did you find out about such cooking class? it looks interesting as well. hopefully can sign up for one in the future.

Comment

i found out about the cooking class thro my friend whom heard it from her colleagues.

it's quite easy to maintain the blanc cookware as you can see from the video. so easy to wash!

Comment

i found out about the cooking class thro my friend whom heard it from her colleagues.

it's quite easy to maintain the blanc cookware as you can see from the video. so easy to wash!

This is nice! Thanks a lot for sharing it with all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by paperdollrose View Post
                          This is nice! Thanks a lot for sharing it with all of us.
                          no worries about it. if there's a chance to go for any sort of cooking class, do go and join. usually the chef will share alot of cooking tips and for example the one i went shared baking tips and also demonstrated how to use the blanc stuff effectively.

Comment

no worries about it. if there's a chance to go for any sort of cooking class, do go and join. usually the chef will share alot of cooking tips and for example the one i went shared baking tips and also demonstrated how to use the blanc stuff effectively.
                            do share if you know of any cooking classes coming up. especially for this blanc one whereby the instructor will be using the blanc products. am quite keen on joining on to see the demonstration as well as learning how to cook.

i think i need to see for myself to see if this blanc really works so easily. it's quite hard to find a product that works like that in the market. must see to believe it. :D

Comment

i'm quite amazed by how easy it is to clean this blanc pot. does it apply to all their products? or just this in particular.

any chance if you know there's any stores that have a 'live' demonstration of this. would love to see and check it out myself. looks like a good present to give to my mum.

Comment

Working...
                              X