Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mini cooker

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mini cooker

    anyone got any recommendations for small cookers for the family?

    just realized that sister's new kitchen is like so compact with limited space for everything.

    i went to see in the market that those cookers are usually big and even the smaller ones are too small for her family. anyone know of any good recommendations? thanks!

  • #2
    i think i saw one in the papers recently. from cornell. the mini cooker is small and compact and if i'm not wrong the papers say that it is suitable for small kitchens and even the office pantry! so it must be small enough and yet functional enough for both homes and offices.

    somemore it's selling at a promotional price now. you can go check it out at department stores for more detaisl. not wrong it's around $50 now.

    Comment


    • #3
      are you referring to this from cornell? Mini-cooker | Cornell Appliances

      it looks big enough for her and her hubby. i will go take a look at the mini cooker and if the deal is good just buy.

      it's hard to find one that is of decent size especially when the kitchens these days are getting smaller and smaller.

      Comment


      • #4
        yup yup. that's the one. i bought one recently for my friend's house warming present since her kitchen is so tiny and don't have much space.

        the cornell mini cooker is quite an addition i must say. small and yet so functional for a family of two. it's actually quite worth the money and my friend was quite pleased with the mini cooker i must say.

        true on that. it's hard to find proper cookware for the kitchen these days when they are all soo narrow and small. if you but in decent sized oven it will take up all the space already!

        Comment


        • #5
          I need one for our party this coming Friday. Where did you buy ladies and how much is it?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by glowingqueen View Post
            I need one for our party this coming Friday. Where did you buy ladies and how much is it?
            i bought my mini cooker for around $50 at the ntuc at amk hub. i think you can find it at courts or harvey norman as well.

            hope this helps!

            Comment


            • #7
              i bought my mini cooker for $49. hopefully it's not too late. my friend is loving the mini cooker as it fits perfectly in her tiny kitchen and she has been using it frequently to cook simple food for her and her hubby.

              Comment


              • #8
                this cornell mini cooker looks interesting. i think can buy and be part of my friend's housewarming gift. so convenient also especially since it's a small family.

                i will go check this out and see. so far you girls use it easy to use? it seems fairly easily to operate as well.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by mummy86 View Post
                  this cornell mini cooker looks interesting. i think can buy and be part of my friend's housewarming gift. so convenient also especially since it's a small family.

                  i will go check this out and see. so far you girls use it easy to use? it seems fairly easily to operate as well.
                  it's actually very easy so nothing to worry about. it's actually very simple. just have to know the level of heat you want and you're done! the other day me and my friend had a mini steamboat for two when i popped over since we were both craving for steamboat. simple and easy to use!

                  hopefully you'll find it in the stores.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    duplicate post
                    Last edited by prissypris; 23-05-2012, 11:29 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by prissypris View Post
                      it's actually very easy so nothing to worry about. it's actually very simple. just have to know the level of heat you want and you're done! the other day me and my friend had a mini steamboat for two when i popped over since we were both craving for steamboat. simple and easy to use!

                      hopefully you'll find it in the stores.
                      steamboat for 2 sounds like a good idea together especially in gloomy weather like today. maybe i should propose to my friend and ask her to prepare steamboat tonight for dinner. i didn't know the mini cooker can be used for steamboat. interesting.

                      maybe i should invest in one as well. since it's only me and my mum. can have steamboat anytime in the futuree!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        i bought the mini cooker for my friend and she loves it. it's easy to use and the size is decent enough for 1 to 2 especially when she stays alone.

                        not too bad. thanks for the recommendations girls.will go propose to her to have a mini steamboat session the next time i go over. :D

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by mummy86 View Post
                          i bought the mini cooker for my friend and she loves it. it's easy to use and the size is decent enough for 1 to 2 especially when she stays alone.

                          not too bad. thanks for the recommendations girls.will go propose to her to have a mini steamboat session the next time i go over. :D
                          that is really simple i tell you. just buy the ingredients, get a soup based and just eat away. the mini cooker is just nice for two to enjoy a good wholesome steamboat session. and you dont event have to worry about the mess because it is so easy to clean and all.

                          i bought a mini cooker for myself. so sometimes when i'm alone i can actually have steamboat as and when i feel like it. provided there's enough ingredients for them.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            i had a steamboat session with my friend during the stayover at her place. really very convenient ***. not much to wash up as compared if you used the normal pot.

                            maybe i should get one mini cooker for my own house. can have steamboat as and well i feel like it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              i got the mini cooker from ntuc the other day and not too bad. my mum was happy with it since there's no need for the big pots to come to use when she boils soups or anything. and it's easier to clean for 2 as well. no need so much trouble in the future.

                              maybe i should start hunting all the small items for my kitchen.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X