No announcement yet.

mini cooker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you have time, do check out the cornell warehouse sales happening this weekend. they say it's up to 90% off the retail prices for kitchen appliances like the microwave, electric oven, magic fan and loads more.

if you are looking for anything do make a trip down. i went previous and bought quite a few items from them as well as it was really cheap.

the warehouse sales is at 2 leng kee road. thye hong centre.

Comment

oh shoot. i missed the cornell warehouse sales! i was planning to get a new oven as well. guess i can either wait for another good deal or just go ahead and buy.

should have log in earlier. thinking of getting an oven for the bf's house.

Comment

oh dear. i missed the warehouse sales.

recently bought a 3 tier steamer for cornell for my sister. she can use the steamer to sanitized the milk bottles for her new born and also make simple steamed dishes for the bb next time. when the bb grows up, can use the steamer for food as well. if not just buy the bottle sanitizer will be quite waste money.

Comment

i went to the cornell warehouse sales and got myself a new iron, kettle and also an oven as a housewarming gift for my girlfriend. totally worth the money to go down as it was really cheap the prices.

i saw the 3 tier steamer before and thought it would be a nice addiction to the kitchen but i realized i got no use for it other than steaming food. quite a good idea to use it as a bottle sanitizer as the hot steam will kill all the germs. smart thinking.

Comment

any idea when the next cornell warehouse sale will be coming up? would love to get a few new appliances for the mum's house and own. do let me know if you have any idea of the warehouse sales.

i has been using the mini cooker for awhile now. it's so convenient for us as we are a small family and now there's more variety of food at the dining table. so glad to have bought this.

Comment

not sure about any upcoming warehouse sales but i do read somewhere that cornell is offering special discounts to some of their items this hari raya.

the tabletop oven is having a promotion now together with the mixer from cornell as well. do check out the stores for the promo as the prices are really good. hope this helps!

Comment

Are warehouse sales always cheaper?

Comment

I am quite keen to get of Cornell's mini cooker. How many serving can it serve up to?
                  Last edited by TanJocelyn; 22-08-2012, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paouly View Post
                    Are warehouse sales always cheaper?
                    personally i think the warehouse sales should be cheaper. it's definately worth the effort to go down to the warehouse to see what deals are being offered.

for me i went once and it was quite worth it. cheap appliances all around. pity i cant remember how much did i pay for the loot i got. maybe need to dig it out.

Comment

Originally posted by TanJocelyn View Post
                      I am quite keen to get of Cornell's mini cooker. How many serving can it serve up to?
                      the mini cooker can serve up to around 2-3 pax. it's good for small families. so can check it out.

Comment

I was at Courts last night, there so many rice cookers on display! I was thinking for getting it for my mum. Manage to narrow down my choices to tefal vs cornell now. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by TanJocelyn View Post
                          I was at Courts last night, there so many rice cookers on display! I was thinking for getting it for my mum. Manage to narrow down my choices to tefal vs cornell now. Any suggestions?
                          Hello dear! I looked that the papers during the weekends and there are some Cornell items going on sales at Courts. Do check them out

Comment

Mini cooker is really helpful for me because I have to cook for 2-3 people at most.

Comment

Originally posted by CatherineMorris View Post
                              Mini cooker is really helpful for me because I have to cook for 2-3 people at most.
                              perfect for small families and its easy to store away too when you need that extra kitchen space

Comment

don't we all need that extra space. that's why I think good to get a mini cooker. especially for small families.

the cornell electric oven is very ideal for small kitchens too!

Comment

Working...
                                X