Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TanJocelyn
    replied
    chef wan is one of the judge of the competition. winners get to fly to malaysia for the finals. how cool is that?!

Leave a comment:

• atasprincess
    replied
    that's cool. there is a seafood recipe contest going on now.

Leave a comment:

• mummy86
    replied
    Wow so many new recipes submitted to cornell facebook contest. Those contestants must have worked very hard to come up with those recipes. Have you voted yet? https://www.facebook.com/cornellmala...49026891856801

Leave a comment:

• TanJocelyn
    replied
    hi everyone cornell is having a contest ! i saw it in their facebook.

Leave a comment:

• mummy86
    replied
    Originally posted by atasprincess View Post
    I came across the cornell website and saw many recipes!

go check them out Recipe | Cornell Appliances
    hi dear thank you. there were so many interesting recipes. looks like its worth a try

Leave a comment:

• atasprincess
    replied
    I came across the cornell website and saw many recipes!

go check them out Recipe | Cornell Appliances

Leave a comment:

• prissypris
    replied
    don't we all need that extra space. that's why I think good to get a mini cooker. especially for small families.

the cornell electric oven is very ideal for small kitchens too!

Leave a comment:

• prissypris
    replied
    don't we all need that extra space. that's why I think good to get a mini cooker. especially for small families.

the cornell electric oven is very ideal for small kitchens too!

Leave a comment:

• atasprincess
    replied
    Originally posted by CatherineMorris View Post
    Mini cooker is really helpful for me because I have to cook for 2-3 people at most.
    perfect for small families and its easy to store away too when you need that extra kitchen space

Leave a comment:

• CatherineMorris
    replied
    Mini cooker is really helpful for me because I have to cook for 2-3 people at most.

Leave a comment:

• prissypris
    replied
    Originally posted by TanJocelyn View Post
    I was at Courts last night, there so many rice cookers on display! I was thinking for getting it for my mum. Manage to narrow down my choices to tefal vs cornell now. Any suggestions?
    Hello dear! I looked that the papers during the weekends and there are some Cornell items going on sales at Courts. Do check them out

Leave a comment:

• TanJocelyn
    replied
    I was at Courts last night, there so many rice cookers on display! I was thinking for getting it for my mum. Manage to narrow down my choices to tefal vs cornell now. Any suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• prissypris
    replied
    Originally posted by TanJocelyn View Post
    I am quite keen to get of Cornell's mini cooker. How many serving can it serve up to?
    the mini cooker can serve up to around 2-3 pax. it's good for small families. so can check it out.

Leave a comment:

• prissypris
    replied
    Originally posted by paouly View Post
    Are warehouse sales always cheaper?
    personally i think the warehouse sales should be cheaper. it's definately worth the effort to go down to the warehouse to see what deals are being offered.

for me i went once and it was quite worth it. cheap appliances all around. pity i cant remember how much did i pay for the loot i got. maybe need to dig it out.

Leave a comment:

• TanJocelyn
    replied
    I am quite keen to get of Cornell's mini cooker. How many serving can it serve up to?
    Last edited by TanJocelyn; 22-08-2012, 03:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X