Interior Design Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior Design Company

Does anyone come across any good interior design company and can share their experience here. I want to renovate the toilet and kitchen and I am looking around for a good interior designer who can do a good job.

Halo! are u still looking for ID to renovate the kitchen and toilet? I can recommend one to you

Comment

Originally posted by sian View Post
      Does anyone come across any good interior design company and can share their experience here. I want to renovate the toilet and kitchen and I am looking around for a good interior designer who can do a good job.

Came across this article about interior design for condominium.

Take a look here before finding a interior design company.
      Singapore Interior Design - Benefits Of Condo Interior Design‏

Comment

Do you have a budget for hiring an interior designer? hiring one could be quite costly, if I were you I would look on magazines and internet for interior design photos and tips that could help you in renovating your house without the help of an interior designer.

Fireplace Glass Doors
        Last edited by VivianBaldwin; 24-11-2012, 01:10 PM.

Comment

You can also check out some community forums that are related to interior designing since there are members on such kind of community that help out other members.
          Last edited by VivianBaldwin; 24-11-2012, 01:10 PM.

Comment

There Are Some Common Mistakes You Mostly Do In Planning Interior Design Project.

Find out here about the common mistakes that people make.
            6 Interior Design Myths In Singapore

Comment

Hi feel free to visit my website Pegasus Design Studio Pte Ltd get a unbeatable renovation price from me and like us on FB for more discount..

Comment

I have few friends with pretty good experience with Unimax Interior Design Company and the price is reasonable. You may wish to talk to them. Also, it's always good to talk to at least a few companies and compare around first.

Comment

You can try adding some artwork like paintings, wall murals and more. I've been to this shop and got some few paintings and art clocks.

http://pinterest.com/livingwithartsg/

Comment

There are many places to find interior decorating and design help, no matter where you are. You just might be surprised to find Interior Designers at many of the home improvement stores in your area.

plumbers in Finchley

Comment

I tried the service of Eilon Amidor before, you are probably wondering Who is Eilon Amidor? well it is an interior design company which is famously known for their great yet affordable interior design service. They did a great job with my kitchen and living room.

Comment

it's better u get multiple renovation quotes and compare from renovation contractors here.

Comment

Recycle and reuse existing cabinets and molding as much as you can. You can give them a new look with refinishing and repainting.

Locker and Riley Plasterers and Restorers

Comment

Good day people!

Fretting over where can you find renovation contractors?
                            Do consider 'Valiancy Enterprise' as one of your choice!

- Direct from Factory
                            - Competitive Pricings
                            - Customized To Your Needs.
                            - Value-Add Service: 3D-Sketches

*Note! We are not Interior Designers.

Our Services Includes the followings:
                            - Carpentry woodcraft work such as
                            custom-made furniture, build-in wardrobes, kitchen cabinets, tv consoles, etc.
                            - Complete Renovation work for residential&commercial projects
                            Incl. Tiling works, L-box/False Ceilings, Electrical Works, Bathrooms, etc.
                            - Painting Works

INTERESTED?
                            THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ? TIME IS TOO SHORT TO WAIT ANY FURTHER!
                            CONTACT KAREN KOH NOW @ 94566032 FOR ENQUIRIES!!!

Alternatively, you can also drop me an email at [email protected] on the design/dimensions/floorplan, indicating what you like to do. So I can provide a quotation.

& of course, if you guys like to check out our past projects done,
                            do feel free to visit our Facebook Page: Valiancy Carpenter Enterprise LLP .
                            Do remember to 'Like' the page for more updates ~~

Comment

Working...
                            X