Any New Idea of decorating home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any New Idea of decorating home?

hey guys anyone has any idea about decorating home!!!!

What particular pat of the house are you planning to decorate? do you have a preferred theme or concept for decorating your home? redecorating or renovating a house is not as easy as it seems, sometimes it could be costly depending on what style you want and the materials to use.

TV Cabinets

Comment

Fresh designs and unique styles are new life into your home.Furniture can be a thing of creative design and is considered a form of decorative art.The design of your home can say a lot about you.Color schemes also are essential things for giving your home a face-lift, they are also a key element of remodeling your home.You should try to find out reasonable and novel techniques to use a particular color scheme.
      My interior home decoration is now taking new shape.Lot of things now included in interior home designing just like modern and stylish furniture collections.Sure will must be next time post its photo here.This will be helpful for you.

Comment

Hi feel free to visit my website Pegasus Design Studio Pte Ltd get a unbeatable renovation price from me and like us on FB for more discount..

Comment

My house style is wood and here's my blog regarding where you can get mid century modern, vintage or even simply wood furniture in Singapore.

Comment

Picture Framing On Black And White Photographs

For Black and white portraits as that of Michael Magill, genrally we suggest white mat and black colored frames around the photograph. Though wooden frames or metal frames can also suite black and white photographs sometimes. To give a traditional look, Wooden photoframe is preferable as it has unsharp edges and elegant look while metal frames are suitable for modern edge look because it has sharp edges and it looks bolder and stronger. For example a colorful photo of flowery gardens will look good in wooden frame while a black and white photo of the giant Eiffel tower will look good in metal frame. Most of the time customers’ confusion is about choosing the material of frame. It may be wood or may be Metal. PaintBoxSoho experts provide them with a satisfactory assistance that is extraction of years long picture framing experience.

Comment

What I did for my home is I spruce it with art works, like art painting, art clock wall papers and posters I really love them you can check these designs too.

http://pinterest.com/livingwithartsg/showflat/

Comment

Where's a good place to find more painting? In SG?

Comment

Good day people! Don't you guys just love to be able to have your wonderful ideas turned into reality for your homes? Valiancy Enterprise is where we make it happen!!! They provide services which includes the followings:
                  - Carpentry woodcraft work such as custom-made furniture, build-in wardrobes, etc. (includes designing)
                  - Complete Renovation work for residential&commercial projects
                  - Electrical work
                  - Tiling/Flooring Installation
                  - False Ceiling/Partition/Parquet work
                  - Painting
                  Do visit the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ValiancyEnterprise and 'Like' for more updates of the projects done! Drop an email to [email protected] for further enquiries!

Comment

Do note that i have changed my number to +65 94566032 !!!

Looking for contractors/carpenters are a competitive pricing? Call me now!!!! ~

Comment

might be thinking that 5 steps to a spring look will require a lot of time and money. You'd be wrong. With the simple beauty of this year's trends, spring redecorating is easier and cheaper than you could imagine.

plumbers in Finchley

Comment

You do not have to throw a New Years party to use New Years home decor. New Years decorations include stringers, LED lights, and even snowglobes!

Commercial biomass boilers

Comment

Good day people!

Fretting over where can you find renovation contractors?
                          Do consider 'Valiancy Enterprise' as one of your choice!

- Direct from Factory
                          - Competitive Pricings
                          - Customized To Your Needs.
                          - Value-Add Service: 3D-Sketches

*Note! We are not Interior Designers.

Our Services Includes the followings:
                          - Carpentry woodcraft work such as
                          custom-made furniture, build-in wardrobes, kitchen cabinets, tv consoles, etc.
                          - Complete Renovation work for residential&commercial projects
                          Incl. Tiling works, L-box/False Ceilings, Electrical Works, Bathrooms, etc.
                          - Painting Works

INTERESTED?
                          THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ? TIME IS TOO SHORT TO WAIT ANY FURTHER!
                          CONTACT KAREN KOH NOW @ 94566032 FOR ENQUIRIES!!!

Alternatively, you can also drop me an email at [email protected] on the design/dimensions/floorplan, indicating what you like to do. So I can provide a quotation.

& of course, if you guys like to check out our past projects done,
                          do feel free to visit our Facebook Page: Valiancy Carpenter Enterprise LLP .
                          Do remember to 'Like' the page for more updates ~~

Comment

Decorating ideas for Couple Bedrooms are important for making your romantic life successful. You need to consider your ideas as well as your partner’s advice while decorating your bedroom. Both males as well as females are always looking for the ultimate fulfillment during their lives and it only become possible if their bedroom where their love would finally flourish is made with the ideas which are common for both persons.
                            More happiness in couple’s lives is experienced only if bedroom becomes romantic and introduces the finest from them. For successful romance within Couple Bedrooms, this place as well as interiors both has to be soft and lovely. You together with your partner need to know how to feel relaxed because it is probably the most private cozy corner for both of you. This is the perfect personal haven for the romantic couples.
                            Romantic Bedrooms decorating ideas need to flow into option of colors, prints, linen, pictures, figurines, as well as above all its atmosphere needs to be favorable for romance. All which you select must not be feeling odd for your partner. In case of differences one needs to settle down and select the theme, features, colors, as well as furniture which you both consent upon because in the end, it is your ‘Nest of Love’.
                            You should have large bed to start with that might fit fine without taking much of space in the bedroom. Headboards and frames should be beautiful and good for romance. Mattresses and foams need to be best in comfort. In case merely 2" is insufficient, try 4" for sinking you both in. The Classy Home offers Best Brand furniture like Standard Furniture, Global Furniture, Home Elegance, Coaster Furniture, Atlantic Furniture and many more top furniture brand.

Comment

You can check out this to get design ideas, https://www.facebook.com/idengchu?ref=hl
                              their app have different pictures from the local designers and have direct suppliers contacts to buy materials for the house. I think that can cut down alot costs if buy direct from suppliers.

http://www.idengchu.sg/android

iDengChu on iPhone: http://www.idengchu.sg/iphone

Comment

Working...
                              X