joyoung soy milk maker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joyoung soy milk maker

Anyone here heard about the recently raving news about this joyoung soy milk maker.

I heard that you can make not just soymilk but also delicious soups or desserts such as pumpkin/mushroom soup, multi-grains, Hong Kong style porridge, red/green bean paste, almond paste. So many things?!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ms.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	3607595

hi do you mean this?
    I saw on the papers. Looks quite cool.

Comment

sounds cool.

Comment

i heard about it on the radio Love 97.2 FM just now!
        i like soya bean milk but outside one sometimes too sweet for me. so homemake soya bean milk sounds good

Comment

it sounds quite good. i like soy beans so i am thinking of getting them. don't like the outside ones that are soooo sweet.

Comment

hi dear, i have one at home and i really liked it. if you like hongkong style slurpy porridge, this is the one for you.

Comment

i have one too. simple to use and the food very yummmy too.
              got one for my mother and she loves it. she doesn't read english so the machine suits her because the buttons and functions come in both english and chines.

Comment

Where to buy it from?
                Retail store (best) or Parallel importer website?

Comment

Where to buy it from?
                  Retail store (best) or Parallel importer website?

Comment

Can find it in retail stores like Courts or visit this website Welcome to Joyoung Singapore

If you are purchasing online must be careful because of the imitations, look out for the safety mark. A lot of people got scammed when they purchase online and they couldn't use it in singapore because of the voltage issue.

Comment

Bought from Best.
                      Yummy, I have been drinking it everyday!

Comment

Just one question, does soya bean milk make you fat ? If it does I am staying away from this machine.

Comment

Beans generally don't contain much fats, so dont worry. It's carbo that makes one fat (at least for me!)

Got this machine from Taobao.com. Love it. Natural soybean drinks at its best.

Comment

Originally posted by dovespaniel View Post
                            Beans generally don't contain much fats, so dont worry. It's carbo that makes one fat (at least for me!)

Got this machine from Taobao.com. Love it. Natural soybean drinks at its best.
                            Damn, I kept eating tao huey and drinking soy bean milk at one point and boy did I blow up like a balloon

Do you add brown sugar or white sugar to your soybean drinks after making them.

Comment

I do not add any sugar at all. Just natural soybean!

Comment

Working...
                              X