baby belling ovens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baby belling ovens

Anyone as excited as me that baby belling ovens are in stock again in Singapore!!

yes they are finally back in sg! new and improved!

Comment

any promotion for the oven. thinking of getting it.

Comment

From what I know launch promotion: $848 ! Orginal can be up till $899

Comment

Its been a long time since I heard about baby belling ovens. Welcome back. Since my husband bought me a new oven, I've been much more enthusiastic about baking...

Comment

Always exciting when there are new/better kitchen appliances out there.
            My husband has been nagging that I stop getting new stuff. I can't help it
            Thanks girls for your recommendations.

Comment

Celebrity Chef Siti Mastura is using this oven too. Newest latest model of Baby Belling from UK. Cool..

Comment

I finally got my oven at Courts for $798 only. Didn't get the stainless steel as it $848! Can't wait to try ~

Comment

Originally posted by prissypris View Post
                  I finally got my oven at Courts for $798 only. Didn't get the stainless steel as it $848! Can't wait to try ~
                  Enjoy! Been baking a lot of pineapple tarts in preparations for Chinese New Year! Hehe care to share recipes?

Comment

I was too tired this year to bake so i cheated this year and bought my pineapple tarts from sunny hills. yummy to my tummy! homemade ones are still the best (:

Comment

I was too tired this year to bake so i cheated this year and bought my pineapple tarts from sunny hills. yummy to my tummy! homemade ones are still the best (:
                      the ones you baked yourself is the best of course! hoho! next time can buy from me having an oven to yourself is so convenient! Last time have to go over to my mum's place to use her oven. I love my new found freedom with this oven!

Comment

Originally posted by atasprincess View Post
                        the ones you baked yourself is the best of course! hoho! next time can buy from me having an oven to yourself is so convenient! Last time have to go over to my mum's place to use her oven. I love my new found freedom with this oven!
                        Glad you enjoy baking them Is yours a baby belling oven too?

Comment

Glad you enjoy baking them Is yours a baby belling oven too?
                          I bought mine when it relaunched in Singapore at the promotion price!

Comment

Originally posted by atasprincess View Post
                            I bought mine when it relaunched in Singapore at the promotion price!
                            thanks for the recommendation! works & looks great in my tiny kitchen.

Comment

Originally posted by mummy86 View Post
                              thanks for the recommendation! works & looks great in my tiny kitchen.
                              remember to preheat your new ovens!

Comment

Working...
                              X