Tupperware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tupperware

Any cotters here are tupperware collectors or simply love tupperware?

I'm not a collector, but i do love tupperware products since they are durable and comes with lifetime warranty. For normal plastic containers, they don't hold hot liquid well, but i use tupperware containers to store hot water. It's safe!

Comment

i grow up with tupperwares around me coz my mom is a huge fan! she's recently rekindled her love for it by joining the tupperware club.

i like the simple yet colourful, cheery colours and i also like the idea that it's guaranteed for life! but they're really durable! the only times is when the lid starts to crack after a long period of usage.

do you know that you can get make up / skincare from tupperware now? hehe.

Comment

I've once got a skincare catalogue from Serangoon Central. Then i realise they have a range of skincare too. For more info on this, i need to dig out my catalogue(need some time)...

Hope you know that you can atually exchange the crack lid for a new one!

Comment

I am not a great fan of tupperware but I own a few items. I must agree that they're durable & best of all ,l'm allow to exchange cracked covers for a new one without any problem.

Comment

oh yes i know can exchange!!! but problem is ah, let's say if the range is old, and it's been discontinued, you can't exchange one for one anymore instead, they will ask you to buy a new set and minus the amt of the lid i think!!! so in that way, they make money! so smart...

jess, my mom goes to the tupperware place at serangoon central too!

Comment

Oh really, that means your mum can get the catalogue from there

Comment

yah yah she has a lot of catalogues!

she uses some of the skincare products from there, and she thinks it's quite good.

Comment

Tupperware

my mum is also a member in the tupperware club!
                  but its the one at golden landmark tower..
                  my hse are full of tupperware...
                  think ard 4-5 storage boxes... :roll:

but its very nice to use.. hehe.. and its good..
                  Last edited by moon04; 04-04-2005, 12:25 PM.

Comment

my mom likes tuperware too...
                    ahe even brought back the catalogue to ask me what we need or what is useful, but we already have so many containers at home that we don't need anymore!!!!

Comment

tupperwares in their catalogues are always nicely stacked and kept, look so nice and neat!! we however, never seems to be able to achieve that at home! heh

Comment

my mum is one die-hard fan. i even got tupperware toys when i was young... some little schoolbus and this yellow lunchbox.. i still have it.. i think i can pass it down to my children next time...

Comment

My mum also member While we are lemming for nice clothes , they lem for nice tupperwares. maybe we will be like that when we become Mums too. lol

Comment

i love tupperware too. they are actually very good, air-tight i mean... eg. the peanuts we bought during CNY, now still very crispy. if put in other container sure lao hong ****

Comment

my mother used to buy a lot one...a lot of sets at my house..hee...find it very useful...especially air-tight for biscuits storage ...

Comment

Working...
                              X