Sofa Beds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sofa Beds

Hi girls, do u know where can to find nice and cheap(hopefully) sofabeds? I'm thinking of buying one for my SO.. Thanks!!

What's your budget like? Try Ikea?

Comment

I bought mine from Ikea & I paid around $350 for it. Ikea carries nice & contemporary designs.

Comment

hopefully it's less than 500... but i dun think i'm going to pay all.. maybe sponsor him a little.. hehee

bebelatte.. 350 sounds like a good price.. ermm.. do u have a pic of it?

thanks for the replies!!

Comment

Is it just going to be used only once in a while for visitors? If so then go for a cheaper one. But if you're actually going to be using it as a bed quite a bit it's worth paying a bit more for a better quality one. The cheaper ones tend to not have much support and can be quite uncomfortable to sleep on.

Comment

Stonez,you can actually view their pdts from their websites www.IKEA.com.sg

I bought the Beddinge sofa bed in natural colour($525 original price) during sales 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Sofabed is not very comfy, miine is bought from Seahorse brand. Ikea ones look very nice.

Comment

I bought a sofabed (super single) two months back at Seahorses. It costs like $139 and it is really good The density is good and from my SIL who bought stuff from Seahorses - it is well known for being durable. One of my best buy!

Comment

Originally posted by bebelatte
                  Stonez,you can actually view their pdts from their websites www.IKEA.com.sg

I bought the Beddinge sofa bed in natural colour($525 original price) during sales 2 yrs ago.
                  hi bebelatte, the beddinge sofabed is exactly what i'm looking for!! ... and u got that at $350 only?! sigh.. the website still states the price at $525.. maybe, i'll wait for the next ikea sale...

Originally posted by babyflite
                  I've got this couch from Ikea and it can double up as a sofa bed for one person as well. Just flip the armrest down and remove the back cushions. All my friends who have slept on it agree that it makes a very comfortable bed with good support.

http://www.ikea.com.sg/products/prod...ay.asp?id=1225
                  hi babyflite, nice couch!! but abit too steep le.. my bf threw away his bed and rather sleeps on the floor cus he wans make space for an extra table in his room. so, i thot sofabed will be an ideal present for him.. so, i dun need to sleep on the floor with him when i stayover..

Originally posted by acidica
                  I bought a sofabed (super single) two months back at Seahorses. It costs like $139 and it is really good The density is good and from my SIL who bought stuff from Seahorses - it is well known for being durable. One of my best buy!
                  hi acidica!! when i saw the price i was like :wow:!! it's too good to be true.. and is super single somemore..!! erm, but may i know what's the meaning of SIL? i can't get at $139 elsewhere right?

hey girls, thanks for the replies.. actually i still have 3months more to decide on what to choose.. hehe, but i just can't wait to hunt for the right one.

Comment

that time i bought a "hai ma" brand quite reasonable as that time on sale...only $100++

Comment

hmm.. may i know where can i find the "hai ma" or seahorses?

Comment

A bit OT here.....

but my ex's sofabed was
                        It's the $815 found in the ikea webbie.... although I didn't recall him getting it at such a steep prize......

Although a bit steep as compared to the rest, it's queen sized, very very comfortable and very very convenient. All you need is a slight tug and voila! It becomes a bed. It's hassle free! And best of all, it's nice looking. Minimalistic looking........

I would recommend for those that has small bedrooms to get it.

Comment

I'm sleeping on my seahorse brand sofa bed for more than 5 years oreadi....and it still gives me good support...mine is also super single...heard that the new sofa bed from Seahorse is now lighter compared to mine which is slightly heavier...go pop down to any seahorse stores to check them out....i got mine at Tampine Century Square outlet

Comment

I'm looking for sofa bed too.
                            Went Ikea last mon.
                            Saw a few sofa bed...
                            some quite steep...cheaper one i dun think the mattress is good.

My bf's friend also recommend him Seahorse one, about $300 range.
                            acidica, you are saying super single size cost $139?
                            Where do you get this from?

Comment

anyone knows when does Ikea usually have sale??

Comment

Working...
                              X